May 23, 2024, 09:39:43 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » This really P!sses me off

This really P!sses me off

Started by xbaras, December 28, 2011, 05:46:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asmit10

Quote from: Yoshi91 on December 28, 2011, 09:24:04 PM
you want people to not suicide/exit when they're about to die?

K, I promise I won't do such things. Most others who respect this community also won't it. Only the trolls and noobs does it.
Best thing for you to do is to ignore them, make a mental check off their name to never pvp them again and carry on. Disregard them as something you should acknowledge in the future. They'll learn soon enough and lose reps.

So allie is a nub / troll? I beat her and she rage exited and said If I told anyone she'd ip b- nvm.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Toast

Why did you censor "pisses"? Anyways, just don't play with random people. Problem solved.

ZeroUH

Neo Core Dump, Login or that gree map. Enjoy.

Yoshi91

@asmit; troll. you know people likes to troll sometimes

Iridion

Quote from: asmit10 on December 28, 2011, 09:37:43 PM
Quote from: Yoshi91 on December 28, 2011, 09:24:04 PM
you want people to not suicide/exit when they're about to die?

K, I promise I won't do such things. Most others who respect this community also won't it. Only the trolls and noobs does it.
Best thing for you to do is to ignore them, make a mental check off their name to never pvp them again and carry on. Disregard them as something you should acknowledge in the future. They'll learn soon enough and lose reps.

So allie is a nub / troll? I beat her and she rage exited and said If I told anyone she'd ip b- nvm.

theres no difference between allie and everyone else so she can be a bitch is she wants to

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

nothinbutnet

December 29, 2011, 10:15:20 PM #20 Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 01:22:04 AM by nothinbutnet
Quote from: ZeroUH on December 28, 2011, 09:59:02 PM
Neo Core Dump, Login or that gree map. Enjoy.

^^ This is good for the suiciding problem but wat about the exciting problem.

They should hav a tag like {ne} (no exit) so they can't exit out until they r dead:P

IGN: AO Light  Level: 221/46

Santa

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-