Yz

Quote from: lugiaXDG009 on September 29, 2010, 09:47:40 PM
meta when I posted that iri wasn't mod on bc yet i'm pretty sure

nah he was
DISCORD killyzkill

Meta

Quote from: lugiaXDG009 on September 29, 2010, 09:47:40 PM
meta when I posted that iri wasn't mod on bc yet i'm pretty sure

He became a mod ingame but not on the forums until Allie gave him mod status.

lugiaXDG009

lol

i was mainly talking about the forums i would hate to have the title of staff member in game cause of global chat tho it is fun when you want to flame someone and don't want to whisper but still whole world sees what your saying not fun(in the way of if you are trying to have a proper chat with someone)
< by surgeypurgey

Meta

Quote from: lugiaXDG009 on September 29, 2010, 10:00:25 PM
lol

i was mainly talking about the forums i would hate to have the title of staff member in game cause of global chat tho it is fun when you want to flame someone and don't want to whisper but still whole world sees what your saying not fun(in the way of if you are trying to have a proper chat with someone)

That's why they have another account for.

Painkiller

i think thats just an inconvenience and that they should add an option for in-game mods to use the mod voice and then have the same 3 other options members have (whisper all guild)

Shadow

Styx or Tricky hahaha
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Yz

no, why vote me? im trying to get this community to hate me like it did when it opened
DISCORD killyzkill

SonicParadox

Quote from: Tricky on September 30, 2010, 12:41:36 AM
no, why vote me? im trying to get this community to hate me like it did when it opened
You got one down. :]

Styx

Mrhappy

+1111

mmiicc0 - I have a lot of <3 For You

32 Items Left - Lvl136

Painkiller

I don't hate you tricky i find all your comments to be iether funny or stupid/immature but in order to make me "hate" anyone they would have to show me that that person has no good moral values in them :/ kinda hard to do that.

Shadow

Haha because your even better when your a Mod and have everyone hate me.....you know who I am right ? If not its me, Extric, Nitemare, Khaos an so on and so forth lol probably could careless nor do I since I know this community hates me lol
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Iridion

Quote from: Shadow on October 02, 2010, 11:14:12 PM
Haha because your even better when your a Mod and have everyone hate you
gives you a reason to power abuse on haters
>: D

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-