April 28, 2024, 01:16:47 PMLatest Member: gginn1541

asd

Started by Allie, September 24, 2010, 05:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Painkiller

XD free membership for life FTW i wish ::) but you never know when it will be something good anyways a free item is an item you don't have to buy ;)

lugiaXDG009

a free item should be usefull i mean if someone gave you something dumb and usless that you don't need for free would you take it
< by surgeypurgey

Painkiller

better safe than sorry so yes :P  :o besides if they give it for free its cause they don't need it and if they don't need it and you don't take it they sell it to shop :D

lugiaXDG009

yes and unless he/she is rich then good for them and how dumb of them that they didn't sell it in the first place
< by surgeypurgey

Painkiller

one man's thrash is another man's treasure

lugiaXDG009

funnily enough that thought crossed my mind while i was typing also congrats to TNP for getting the mod job
< by surgeypurgey

Painkiller

Congrats to TNP  ;D O_O kinda late XD i wanted to get to level 110 and i did so i'm going to go to sleep now.

lugiaXDG009

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i will be alone with the like 4 other people here lol

gnight
< by surgeypurgey

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

Quote from: Painkiller on September 29, 2010, 04:18:13 AM
Congrats to TNP  ;D O_O kinda late XD i wanted to get to level 110 and i did so i'm going to go to sleep now.

Random fact:
Did you know you're around an hour drive from Kenny's house?

Yz

They should have intercourse together.
DISCORD killyzkill

Meta

Quote from: lugiaXDG009 on September 29, 2010, 01:35:50 AM
you do realise that we need people that will help others because they want to, most of you all want it for the fact that you'd be a staff member and have powers you should do it because you want to help everyone on the forum instead of being an idiot and being immature and doing just really dumb stuff that isn't really needed the people who should most likely get the job are helpful and a very active player in game and on the forums therefore the people who should be getting the job are

optimism
TNP
maybe iridion if he wants it

and thats about all if you really think you are helpful very active mature and don't act like an idiot for half the time on the forums then you should go for the job

The bold made me lol because he's already a mod & he's mostly playing ****.

Painkiller

Quote from: Allie on September 29, 2010, 08:44:47 AM
Random fact:
Did you know you're around an hour drive from Kenny's house?

no I did not BTW who is kenny? XD

Iridion

Quote from: Meta on September 29, 2010, 09:05:02 AM
The bold made me lol because he's already a mod & he's mostly playing ****.
i didnt play it for a while, im too tired in the afternoon and in the evening i pvp in bc or hang around :3
@Painkiller: kenny is GM Santa ;D

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Meta

Quote from: Painkiller on September 29, 2010, 06:55:58 PM
no I did not BTW who is kenny? XD

Redeyes on forums.
GM Santa in game.

Redeyes + GM Santa = Kenny.

too much math for me /headstarts2hurt

@ iri: damyousir

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-