March 28, 2024, 07:24:07 PMLatest Member: manao99

asd

Started by Allie, September 24, 2010, 05:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zomniethe4

Quote from: Tricky on September 25, 2010, 04:35:05 AM
I vote Styx because he is real active and hates retards like I do :3 He was in game mod last time and also he has my timezone, the timezone where I come on and no admins/mods are on cept me. So styx should replace me, maybe not for vGM but definitely for moderator, else that timezone will be

*boom* cluster****ed.

IMO if meta was a mod it would just be another person in the exact same timezone as people like gavin and xrow ._.
But there's only like 20 people online when you are .-.

Zom

Miniwave

September 25, 2010, 04:56:01 AM #46 Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 04:57:53 AM by Miniwave
vote for miniwave?  ;D  btw maybe is this a good idea:change his in game name too? so people can ask things in the game if the forum mod is online in the lobby.
But all have a nice day bye  ;D

Xrow

Mrhappy

Quote from: Miniwave on September 25, 2010, 04:56:01 AM
vote for miniwave?  ;D  btw maybe is this a good idea:change his in game name too? so people can ask things in the game if the forum mod is online in the lobby.
But all have a nice day bye  ;D
Go away annoying child.
All you do is spam the Lobby with pointless stuff.
Sounds like me in this most people will say but i dont.

mmiicc0 - I have a lot of <3 For You

32 Items Left - Lvl136

lugiaXDG009

could I apply i have been mod in a game that failed called legendora i don't know why my laptop was gettin fixed and i don't have a pc but i am on everyday unless for a good reason i won't be on i do know almost all the rules here and as a mod you do also need to enforce the rules i'm also mature and i don't give out punishment without permission I don't abuse my powers if given any i know a lot about the game so i could help with at least some problems and I do help with anything i do but i'm very easy going and if you have proper proof against someones words against you or mine I can be convinced to not be too stubborn and rethink my decisions, i'm very complient to the rules and i am very quick to reply to anything (unless i'm asleep due to being in a different timezone)

@the rest of the people who want a vote: trickies reasoning is correct there aren't that many people on when he is on, I know this cause i am in the exact same timezone and so I will vote for styx and meta as meta is friendly and very helpful and so is styx
< by surgeypurgey

geko100

Ho lug,stop hoping SO much..
Just saying though since i dont have more chances  ;D
And BTW im Just_Me ingame(just so you dont start flaming) ::)

Mrhappy

Every one has a chance Allie will pick people who are active and are helpfull and people know.

32 Items Left - Lvl136

geko100

Quote from: Mrhappy on September 25, 2010, 06:24:40 AM
Every one has a chance Allie will pick people who are active and are helpfull and people know.
Wooo Mrhappy IS certainly everywhere ;D
Oh and not everyone has a chance,i dont have one  ;D

Mrhappy

You may? :D and yea im boared atm :D Just like woke up.

32 Items Left - Lvl136

geko100

I'm still asleep..I'm so addicted that im playing in mah sleep  :o
Freaky eh?

lugiaXDG009

lol just

mr happy be right you do have a chance and what did you mean by the hope comment other than I hope that my credentials will ge me a mod position

lol
< by surgeypurgey

Gramps

As tricky said, timezones. Is there a UK mod? Every morning i find loads of crap and pointless posts, someone to deal with that? (not me, GM is enough).

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Mrhappy

32 Items Left - Lvl136

lugiaXDG009

i'm australia trickies timezone
< by surgeypurgey

Robocop7ant

my timezone maybe...? xD

<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-