June 20, 2024, 10:34:43 AMLatest Member: kky9700
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Marketplace » Normal Server » Sell BS/GiGas.

Sell BS/GiGas.

Started by XxmainboyxX, January 02, 2012, 07:35:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XxmainboyxX

Hi guys, im selling BS for runescape gp!
If you are interested
my rates are 1 BS : 2500 GP

Im also selling Gigas for runescape gp!
If you are interested
my rates are 1 Million Gigas : 1 million GP!

If you are interested in the deal!
Feel free to post the quantity that you want as well as your IGN in Runescape & Bout Cheetah

CyberSox

Umm..I think you have the exchange rate slightly muddled..Gigas works on the 1k bs for 2mil gigas. So, if 1bs is 2500gp, then surely 1kbs is 250,000gp. So, 250,000gp is equal to 2mil gigas, and if you are following that exchange rate, it will be 125,000gp for 1mil gigas, 1/8 of the price you suggested  :D

Socks.

XxmainboyxX

oh thanks for the correction! :) , anyone interested in the deal ?

BonzoDog

lol no one will give u 1mil GP for 1mil gigas. thats such a rip! it should be like 1mil GP for 10mil gigas tbh.

CyberSox

Quote from: BonzoDog on January 02, 2012, 08:19:24 AM
lol no one will give u 1mil GP for 1mil gigas. thats such a rip! it should be like 1mil GP for 10mil gigas tbh.

A) I just corrected him with the correct GP for Gigas (if he follows his bs for gp)
B) Don't spam the thread. If you don't like it, don't post.
C) He can choose the exchange rate he likes. It's not up to you to decide it. If it works, then he will find out, and the same if it doesn't, but it's not your choice what he chooses. Please let other people think for themselves, without you commenting stupidly on everything.

(I don't know whether C made much sense, it didn't to me :D )

Socks.

BonzoDog

Quote from: CyberSox on January 02, 2012, 08:22:47 AM

A) I just corrected him with the correct GP for Gigas (if he follows his bs for gp)
C) He can choose the exchange rate he likes. It's not up to you to decide it. If it works, then he will find out, and the same if it doesn't, but it's not your choice what he chooses. Please let other people think for themselves, without you commenting stupidly on everything.

it wasn't a stupid comment, its fact. 1mil gigas is piss easy to get in BoutCheetah, I can get that in under 3 minutes (literally)! whereas runescape someone may spend a week getting it. so basically i'm just saying the exchange rate doesn't seem fair.

Scythe

Don't think, feel

hawk5005

January 02, 2012, 08:29:55 AM #7 Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 08:42:49 AM by hawk5005
Quote from: BonzoDog on January 02, 2012, 08:25:46 AM

it wasn't a stupid comment, its fact. 1mil gigas is piss easy to get in BoutCheetah, I can get that in under 3 minutes (literally)! whereas runescape someone may spend a week getting it. so basically i'm just saying the exchange rate doesn't seem fair.
Hey bonzo, remember your topics, remember how you hated when people said other things instead of following your "rules"? You're doing the same.

CyberSox

Quote from: hawk5005 on January 02, 2012, 08:29:55 AM
Quote from: BonzoDog on January 02, 2012, 08:25:46 AM

Hey bonzo, remember you topics, remember how you hated when people said other things instead of following your "rules"? You're doing the same.

^ exactly. anyway bonzo, I already told him he had made a mathematical error, and it should have been 125,000gp for 1mil bs, and he acknowledged it. No need to repeat what I already said.

Socks.

tanqq

Let's see if Bonzo is true about him getting 1m gigas in 3 minutes...

BonzoDog

Quote from: tanqq on January 02, 2012, 10:28:16 AM

yeah thats true, i can do level 172 in just under a minute which u get about 500k or more gigas a game from drops. ask anyone lol

tanqq

Quote from: BonzoDog on January 02, 2012, 03:34:18 PM
Quote from: tanqq on January 02, 2012, 10:28:16 AM

yeah thats true, i can do level 172 in just under a minute which u get about 500k or more gigas a game from drops. ask anyone lol

Most 172 drops barely sell over 100k gigas, unless you're extremely lucky

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-