April 17, 2024, 10:13:42 PMLatest Member: Mauricezed
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Alright, here's what we're going to do -- Bot Stract Results

Alright, here's what we're going to do -- Bot Stract Results

Started by Allie, January 03, 2012, 08:18:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk5005

Quote from: Energized on January 03, 2012, 11:36:26 AM
Quote from: Energized on January 03, 2012, 09:04:16 AM
Can I exchange 5m gigas to 10k bs, and disable the fuel thing?( loosing bs after each game?)
Yes, but if you disable the "fuel thing" bs will have no effect, meaning you wont get any HP boost.

donghui

i don't want to lost and change.
to do that, i must stop this game?
thats difficulty to me.
ok i will...

Energized

Quote from: hawk5005 on January 03, 2012, 11:39:06 AM
Can I exchange 5m gigas to 10k bs, and disable the fuel thing?( loosing bs after each game?)
Yes, but if you disable the "fuel thing" bs will have no effect, meaning you wont get any HP boost.
If I'll disable the "fuel thing", well I still be able to exchange gigas for bs?

Shadow

Quote from: Energized on January 03, 2012, 11:55:22 AM
Quote from: hawk5005 on January 03, 2012, 11:39:06 AM
If I'll disable the "fuel thing", well I still be able to exchange gigas for bs?
You should be able to....

Also get on an trade me now please -.- or what did you want ?
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

eco999

NeoKiller

Yes you can.
But if you disable it for the game you also don't get a stat boost.

Energized

Quote from: NeoKiller on January 03, 2012, 12:22:11 PM
Yes you can.
But if you disable it for the game you also don't get a stat boost.
crapppppppppp

Energized

Sorry for double posting but, can I disable the "fuel thing" and not exchange my gigas for bs, will I still have my bonus stats from my bs?

Yz

Quote from: Energized on January 03, 2012, 05:25:34 PM
Sorry for double posting but, can I disable the "fuel thing" and not exchange my gigas for bs, will I still have my bonus stats from my bs?

wtf no that's like the silliest thing ever how can we drain BS if nothing at all will change?

I mean wow dude I can't even negate what you want because it's just too stupid for my vast vocabulary to combat.
DISCORD killyzkill

Energized

Quote from: Yz on January 03, 2012, 05:27:30 PM

wtf no that's like the silliest thing ever how can we drain BS if nothing at all will change?

I mean wow dude I can't even negate what you want because it's just too stupid for my vast vocabulary to combat.
What I want is, not to exchange my gigas, and to disable the "fuel thing", and still have my bonus stats from my bs.

Yz

i know and it's the most ****ing retarded thing ever. We are trying to get rid of this OP BS and you're pretty much asking "can i just keep all my OP stats with no setbacks?"

And it's too stupid a question for me to say "NO" to creatively.
DISCORD killyzkill

Energized

Quote from: Yz on January 03, 2012, 05:30:26 PM
i know and it's the most ****ing retarded thing ever. We are trying to get rid of this OP BS and you're pretty much asking "can i just keep all my OP stats with no setbacks?"

And it's too stupid a question for me to say "NO" to creatively.
You could've said no, instead of insulting me and my questions.
So what if I asked a "retarded" question, ha?

Yz

Because it's the most obvious thing ever, you're basically spamming by asking stuff you know the answer too. It's like if we got rid of elektra and only had lv 100 bots and someone asked "Can I stay lv 200 guys lol?"

Anyway my points proven /ignores thread now/
DISCORD killyzkill

mhj

Quote from: Energized on January 03, 2012, 05:29:24 PM
Quote from: Yz on January 03, 2012, 05:27:30 PM

What I want is, not to exchange my gigas, and to disable the "fuel thing", and still have my bonus stats from my bs.
/huuuge facepalm.
You don't have any choise. You can either choose to live with it or quit BC.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

KillerPig

hey hjooler nice sig  :-*

i knew i shoulda sold my bs... now no one wants >_>

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-