April 20, 2024, 02:43:41 AMLatest Member: Ernestomer
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Alright, here's what we're going to do -- Bot Stract Results

Alright, here's what we're going to do -- Bot Stract Results

Started by Allie, January 03, 2012, 08:18:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

So it's been decided. Here's what we're going to do:

We are going to implement the fuel idea. However, there will be a command in-game that enables/disables bot stract's bonuses, and if disabled will not remove any stract after your game. It is enabled by default, but a warning message will display for those who have it enabled upon login.

In addition to this, the fuel exchange will be created, and will allow 5Mil gigas to be transferred to 10k stract. This will not allow transferring stract to gigas, however.

The HP bonus will also be implemented, however will be capped at 4500, making 2,250,000 the max amount of bot stract needed for the highest bonus. The 0.7% fuel implementation will only affect a maximum of 2,250,000 stract, meaning the most bot stract you can lose in a game is 15,750 (0.7% of 2,250,000 stract, because the highest bonus available is at such number, there's no need to use any more fuel).

NeoKiller

Sounds good.
When will it be implemented to the game ?

hawk5005

So in the end it turned out the way I wanted it to be. All 3 ideas combined. :P

Allie

Quote from: NeoKiller on January 03, 2012, 08:25:26 AM
Sounds good.
When will it be implemented to the game ?

At some point within the next few days.
Me and Kenny are both rather inactive at this period of time, but it won't take long to code.

CyberSox

Socks.

antisickness

Delta

Energized

Can I exchange 5m gigas to 10k bs, and disable the fuel thing?( loosing bs after each game?)

G6

Amazing. Now all I gotta do is use up my stract and play regularly!

Adamp

and this is why i sold most of my stract

BonzoDog

yay now my millions of bs is 25% of its value! oh the joy. time to sell it all I guess...

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Toast

most of the bs was spawned from voting anyways :p
awesome.

Shadow

Lol I'm going to like having some balance in PvP now even though my meto as a ram still does 740 damage :D lol.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Energized

Quote from: Energized on January 03, 2012, 09:04:16 AM
Can I exchange 5m gigas to 10k bs, and disable the fuel thing?( loosing bs after each game?)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-