June 26, 2024, 12:53:16 AMLatest Member: ksb5873
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » This be santa?

This be santa?

Started by Smash1337, January 10, 2012, 02:05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smash1337

Christmas Greetings ****s! From Doodleburger & Co.

Don't watch if your gonna bitch about the language and shit. Kay.

Santa

that was filmed awhile ago, but the person who recorded it forgot the weed  ::)

Smash1337

Quote from: Santa on January 10, 2012, 02:16:03 AM
that was filmed awhile ago, but the person who recorded it forgot the weed  ::)

AAHAHHA TRUE!! Hey can you message me on msn i have some trouble >_<

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Scythe

Don't think, feel

Yz

no offence to santa but you always got those dudes who are like

oh **** yeah i smoke weed lol i get off my face (ur one of those people)

but i bet u really never even bought 3 bg's or done anything higher than that :PP sure u can roll a spliff (can you? im only goin off ur word but i still have my doubts haha) but that's the furthest you've gone and weed really is the bottom of the barrel when it comes to being either a chilled mofo or "kewl badass guy" nd if you've really done weed and you're the type of guy that talks about it casually, you're also a guy who takes pride in doing something that really makes no difference to anyones life at all lolz

really everything in the world is a stimulation AKA a drug, even listening to the same music for an hour while breathing heavily will literally get you as high as a bag of weed would because they overplay certain areas on the brain (which is how u get sick of music after listening to it btw, your brain needs a rest from it) so yah not sure if u get my point but yeahhhh

then again if you've done anything worse than weed i doubt you'd talk about it casually and if u do then not much else is goin on for ya, speaking factually not speakin down on anyone lulz kenny wouldnt even give a **** about this wall of text but since u asked

YEAH FOR OFF TOPIC! this is all opinion anyways apart from the music bit and how almost everything in life is a drug
DISCORD killyzkill

Energized

Smoking weed is bad for your health and for your eyes( I think).

Yz

not as bad as cigarettes which pretty much every adult in the world and every failed parent's child has, shit even the sun can give you cancer lawl
DISCORD killyzkill

Scythe

Quote from: Yz on January 10, 2012, 01:16:02 PM
no offence to santa but you always got those dudes who are like

oh **** yeah i smoke weed lol i get off my face (ur one of those people)

but i bet u really never even bought 3 bg's or done anything higher than that :PP sure u can roll a spliff (can you? im only goin off ur word but i still have my doubts haha) but that's the furthest you've gone and weed really is the bottom of the barrel when it comes to being either a chilled mofo or "kewl badass guy" nd if you've really done weed and you're the type of guy that talks about it casually, you're also a guy who takes pride in doing something that really makes no difference to anyones life at all lolz

really everything in the world is a stimulation AKA a drug, even listening to the same music for an hour while breathing heavily will literally get you as high as a bag of weed would because they overplay certain areas on the brain (which is how u get sick of music after listening to it btw, your brain needs a rest from it) so yah not sure if u get my point but yeahhhh

then again if you've done anything worse than weed i doubt you'd talk about it casually and if u do then not much else is goin on for ya, speaking factually not speakin down on anyone lulz kenny wouldnt even give a **** about this wall of text but since u asked

YEAH FOR OFF TOPIC! this is all opinion anyways apart from the music bit and how almost everything in life is a drug
How would u know if i really smoke weed or not?
What if i was just trolling nd u bought it,nd i never said,LOL I SMOKE WEED IM SO COOL,i just asked why you would call people who smoke weed "pussies" that was a question,not asking for a wall of text
Don't think, feel

Yz

-some questions call for a wall of text, i'm happy to write it so why not lul
-don't know if u dont smoke weed and i dont care, if u talk about it the way u do on a gaming forum ur one of the people im referring to
-"What if i was just trolling nd u bought it" this literally does not make sense, what does me buying weed have anything to do with you trolling me lawl

but if u just want a quick summary of why weed is for pussies its because everyone who does JUST WEED and nothing else thinks they are cooler then they were before they smoked it even though weed is a pissy drug that stimulates you as much as music can :P go get methed up and find out how dangerous hallucinations can be lawl (moving to spam so our convo is valid 8) )
DISCORD killyzkill

Scythe

"What if i was just trolling nd u bought it"

i meant that i lied that i smoke weed,and u bought the lie
Don't think, feel

Yz

oh lol well meh successful troll is successful, it's some words on the internet lel
DISCORD killyzkill

Scythe

Quote from: Yz on January 10, 2012, 01:43:06 PM
oh lol well meh successful troll is successful, it's some words on the internet lel
yep just some word on the internet
Don't think, feel

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Smash1337

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-