June 06, 2024, 07:46:13 AMLatest Member: myco

I was told

Started by zepher2211, January 18, 2012, 02:56:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

your*

sasuke wins consistently as a patch in FFA's from wut i've seen (he even beat wxx and a shitload of ppl can't beat wxx from his lag) (his lag is worse than mine nubcake) im not showin proof cuz no1 actually cares haha usuck at pvp and everyone knows it so u cant say shit about what maps prove what's right and wut's wrong :P even allie would agree with me, there r reasons as to why ur wrong but its easier to just say "nope ur wrong cuz ur shit"

now go win at holodeck and be self proclaimed #1 pvper compared to some1 like opti who wins at flop okokokok have fun :-*
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

Quote from: Yz on January 18, 2012, 11:03:27 PM
your*

sasuke wins consistently as a patch in FFA's from wut i've seen (he even beat wxx and a shitload of ppl can't beat wxx from his lag) (his lag is worse than mine nubcake) im not showin proof cuz no1 actually cares haha usuck at pvp and everyone knows it so u cant say shit about what maps prove what's right and wut's wrong :P even allie would agree with me, there r reasons as to why ur wrong but its easier to just say "nope ur wrong cuz ur shit"

now go win at holodeck and be self proclaimed #1 pvper compared to some1 like opti who wins at flop okokokok have fun :-*

Providing proof is the only way to validate what you say, otherwise you're just a troll, who givbes a **** what you have to say  ::)

I've also beaten sasuke a multitude of times, so iunno what you're getting at o-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

January 18, 2012, 11:10:24 PM #17 Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 11:10:51 PM by Yz
a troll who is known as #1-3 pvper by BC compared to someone bragging about nothing, soz mate u lose dis one

no one cares bout wut im sayin either, u know why? cuz im talking on the most retarded topic of the century lawl

*Random NoSkilled PvPer Comes*: hey guys heres my opinion on pvp that disagrees with people wh oare way more skilled than myself

and everyone else is just liek
nope
DISCORD killyzkill

sasuke6548

LOL MUNCAY U NEVER BEAT ME MAYBE ONCE OR TWICE BUT NEVER MORE THAN THT XD plus tht is prob when u sucked at pvp

zepher2211

Quote from: Yz on January 18, 2012, 11:10:24 PM
a troll who is known as #1-3 pvper by BC compared to someone bragging about nothing, soz mate u lose dis one

no one cares bout wut im sayin either, u know why? cuz im talking on the most retarded topic of the century lawl

*Random NoSkilled PvPer Comes*: hey guys heres my opinion on pvp that disagrees with people wh oare way more skilled than myself

and everyone else is just liek
nope

You're just posting a bunch of negative shit while claiming to know of other's opinions, I don't get it o-o, sound like a troll to me.

@Sasuke: I've only ever gone against you that many times

@Tricky: When'd we start measuring skill based on random ffa's when "average" people suck
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

the negative shit does have a little bit of logic and that logic is, if you're a nub at pvp you cant talk down on people who are way better den you about pvp without looking retarded and having an invalid opinion lawl
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

Quote from: Yz on January 18, 2012, 11:20:38 PM
the negative shit does have a little bit of logic and that logic is, if you're a nub at pvp you cant talk down on people who are way better den you about pvp without looking retarded and having an invalid opinion lawl

There's no logic in there, I never spoke down on anyone, I said I lol'd at people who think only fighting on flop is the way to gain skill, not to be mean, because I think that's funny, because it doesn't make any sense O-o; is everything you're saying based solely on me being "average" at pvp o-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

speaking down doesnt always mean to insult but k ur pretty much just saying what im saying while tryin to justify it lawl
me: you're disagreeing with pvpers who are better than you and that makes your opinion invalid
you: im disagreeing with pvpers who are better than me, what's the problem guise?
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

Don't care about any post but the original topic.
Flop is most popular because it sets aside all the obstacles in the map and just allows fair, legit pvp.
That said, flop is for the better players in the game, and those who win in flop are generally "better" at solid, legit pvp.
However, saying you're better at holo, etc is blurring that "good" line. You aren't good at pvp, you're good at using the obstacles to your advantage (ie, camping on holo).

zepher2211

@Allie: If part of pvp is being able to deal with those obstacles than saying flop is the best map to pvp on is just an excuse to not have to deal with any obstacles, right?

@Tricky: Speaking down means to be condescending, or put someone else's opinion below yours, which I'm not, I'm just stating mine, only to watch idiots say I'm doing something else, like always (that was speaking down) I'm not justifying, or restating what you say, in fact all I did was correct your statement, to say what I was actually doing, you like to put extra info in your favor a lot o-o.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

k ill just ignore everything that's retarded and say your opinion doesn't mean shit when it comes to pvp to anyone but yourself okok thx 8) 8)
DISCORD killyzkill

sasuke6548

muncay u did not vs me tht much plus u beat me in like when i was in SIlence soo which means i sucked back then but i got much better

asmit10

"If part of pvp is being able to deal with those obstacles than saying flop is the best map to pvp on is just an excuse to not have to deal with any obstacles, right?"

that actually makes sense.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Yz

Quote from: asmit10 on January 18, 2012, 11:37:04 PM
"If part of pvp is being able to deal with those obstacles than saying flop is the best map to pvp on is just an excuse to not have to deal with any obstacles, right?"

that actually makes sense.

it would if holo wasn't like 80% lag ::)
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

January 18, 2012, 11:38:39 PM #29 Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 11:39:53 PM by zepher2211
Quote from: Yz on January 18, 2012, 11:34:57 PM
k ill just ignore everything that's retarded and say your opinion doesn't mean shit when it comes to pvp to anyone but yourself okok thx 8) 8)

Just another statement that means nothing at all o-o, more negative stuff to make me look bad, while trying to put yourself in a better light, still doesn't make sense, never has

@Sasuke: I already said that
Powersurge
Headstrong

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-