March 29, 2024, 04:14:50 AMLatest Member: LynellHind
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » SOTW » SOTW #4 Voting [Cars]

SOTW #4 Voting [Cars]

Started by mo9, January 20, 2012, 07:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoshi91

January 22, 2012, 03:15:37 AM #30 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 03:16:10 AM by Yoshi91
1st: 3
2nd: 1
3rd: 8

My vote goes to number 3. I ADVOCATE THIS, EVERY ONE, LET'S PROTEST AND ESTABLISH THIS NEW, BETTER DISTRIBUTED VOTING SYSTEM.

Ike86

January 22, 2012, 03:30:26 AM #31 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 03:47:45 AM by Ike86
Quote from: Yoshi91 on January 22, 2012, 03:15:37 AM
1st: 3
2nd: 1
3rd: 8

My vote goes to number 3. I ADVOCATE THIS, EVERY ONE, LET'S PROTEST AND ESTABLISH THIS NEW, BETTER DISTRIBUTED VOTING SYSTEM.
Better distributed my ass. You just want your stupid system to work so you can get silly glory and attention. Who gives a crap. That system fails. The judges jobs are harder now. No one gives a crap about that system. It's highly flawed and it just makes voting harder. Everyone wants an in-and-out as soon as they see this thread. Not that bullshit where you vote 3 signatures. Their attention spans can't even probably remember 3 numbers correctly when they go to post so they have to refer to looking back at it.

Plus we cant' change our votes. You would have to rework everything that the moderators worked so hard. You should be thankful of this SOTW cause they actually took their time to develop it. Now stop trying to replace all their hard work.

Yoshi91

January 22, 2012, 03:40:58 AM #32 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 03:45:55 AM by Yoshi91
ur butt, mmk. @ bottom part: well if they have to go and look back at it, they get to pay more attention to their choices, judge all the more better, not second guessing. But i srsly think people's  attention spans can probably remember 3 stuff.

judges work harder? Aren't their like four of them, all of which could do simple math? absolutism my butt. rep. ftw

zepher2211

Voting system is fine as is, if you have to go back and look to vote, you may have been influenced, it's less likely if you only get one chance; suck it
Powersurge
Headstrong

zomniethe4

Doesn't hurt to try it. There's always room for improvement.

Zom

iwasbobo

Quote from: Ike86 on January 22, 2012, 03:30:26 AMBetter distributed my ass. You just want your stupid system to work so you can get silly glory and attention. Who gives a crap. That system fails. The judges jobs are harder now. No one gives a crap about that system. It's highly flawed and it just makes voting harder. Everyone wants an in-and-out as soon as they see this thread. Not that bullshit where you vote 3 signatures. Their attention spans can't even probably remember 3 numbers correctly when they go to post so they have to refer to looking back at it.

Plus we cant' change our votes. You would have to rework everything that the moderators worked so hard. You should be thankful of this SOTW cause they actually took their time to develop it. Now stop trying to replace all their hard work.

...I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

I do agree with Ike, though. The voting is fine atm.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Yoshi91

Wow so much hate, fine. I was suggesting it for next week's SotW, I'm not stupid. This week is practically done.
was just trying to make things better, so shelll-fish.

Ike86

Quote from: Yoshi91 on January 22, 2012, 02:54:29 PM
Wow so much hate, fine. I was suggesting it for next week's SotW, I'm not stupid. This week is practically done.
was just trying to make things better, so shelll-fish.
Than why are you trying to make it work now?

iwasbobo

I'ma go with #6. Effects on it are nice. =D

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-