July 01, 2024, 11:45:42 AMLatest Member: AlbertnoB
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » SOTW QUESTION

SOTW QUESTION

Started by qwerasdf2453, January 24, 2012, 08:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qwerasdf2453

ok so can the host enter the sotw? like hawk?
People are born with gifts I'm born talented.

Ike86

You god dam tard. I'm never talking to you on Skype again. Stole my question.

The sensible thing to do is PM one of the hosts (such as Hawk or antisickness). They usually have an idea of what it going down.

qwerasdf2453

Quote from: Ike86 on January 24, 2012, 08:47:15 PM

The sensible thing to do is PM one of the hosts (such as Hawk or antisickness). They usually have an idea of what it going down.

lol i said ima make a topic about it to you... should have listen instead of ignore

Pokeh

Quote from: Ike86 on January 24, 2012, 08:47:15 PM

one of the new 3 mods for sure

iwasbobo

I don't see why not? o_O

If you disagree with it, give me an argument.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Nucleaon

It's funny because SOTW on BC was my idea. o_o

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Yz

Quote from: Nucleaon on January 24, 2012, 10:27:22 PM
It's funny because SOTW on BC was my idea. o_o

it's funny cuz everyones thought of it like 800 times each
DISCORD killyzkill

Ike86

Quote from: iwasbobo on January 24, 2012, 09:56:42 PM
I don't see why not? o_O

1) We PM Moderator hosting (whoever made the discussion topic).
2) They see our signature.
3) They make better signature.
4) They can rearrange the order of entries. For example, let's say I'm the first one to submit a signature for an sotw. They can make their signature be first in the order.

^
This plays a psychological factor in voting. 25% of people vote the first signature they see.

5) Potential sabotage (mhmmmmm, not that anyone would do it though but who knows. People are dirty in general.)

qwerasdf2453

im interested in the argument 0.0 wonder who will win

zomniethe4

Zom

antisickness

Quote from: Ike86 on January 24, 2012, 10:37:34 PM
I don't see why not? o_O

4) They can rearrange the order of entries. For example, let's say I'm the first one to submit a signature for an sotw. They can make their signature be first in the order.

^
This plays a psychological factor in voting. 25% of people vote the first signature they see.

5) Potential sabotage (mhmmmmm, not that anyone would do it though but who knows. People are dirty in general.)

1-3) Don't send you signature in on the first day.
4) This is utter rubbish, i'm sorry. It only really works with names or such with no aesthetic value.
5) If there is any sabotage, such as another person asking you to vote for them, you should contact all hosts (mo, hawk, bobo, and myself) immediately through PM.

Everyone else, stop going off topic.  :)

Ike86

Quote from: antisickness on January 25, 2012, 05:16:31 AM
I don't see why not? o_O

^

1-3) Don't send your signature in on the first day.
4) This is utter rubbish, i'm sorry. It only really works with names or such with no aesthetic value.
5) If there is any sabotage, such as another person asking you to vote for them, you should contact all hosts (mo, hawk, bobo, and myself) immediately through PM.

1-3) I'm busy the rest of the week and only have Sunday to work on it and send it in. And plus the host will eventually see your signature. They can simply make edits to their own at the last minute.
4) Order does matter. Would you grab the chocolate bar closer to  you or really far away from you?
5) You can't send a moderator a PM immediately if you aren't available during voting time (e.g. vacation).

iwasbobo

Quote from: Ike86 on January 25, 2012, 12:15:20 PM1-3) I'm busy the rest of the week and only have Sunday to work on it and send it in. And plus the host will eventually see your signature. They can simply make edits to their own at the last minute.
4) Order does matter. Would you grab the chocolate bar closer to  you or really far away from you?
5) You can't send a moderator a PM immediately if you aren't available during voting time (e.g. vacation).

Idk about other hosts, but I try to put the sigs in order of which was made first, generally. Not completely in that way, but close.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

antisickness

Quote from: Ike86 on January 25, 2012, 12:15:20 PM
Quote from: antisickness on January 25, 2012, 05:16:31 AM
I don't see why not? o_O

^

1-3) Don't send your signature in on the first day.

1-3) I'm busy the rest of the week and only have Sunday to work on it and send it in. And plus the host will eventually see your signature. They can simply make edits to their own at the last minute.
1) Not my problem, I don't work off your sigs anyways.
4) what if that bar was digusting? What if the one on the end was your favourite? Just like sotw, if the end is your favourite, you pick it.
5) Surely you can spare 1 minute to pm "x is cheating". Besides, vacation will have internet.

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-