April 19, 2024, 02:41:27 PMLatest Member: Harrynoink
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » KOMOCHI

KOMOCHI

Started by -PeaceLover-, January 26, 2012, 07:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-PeaceLover-

i really dont know why people making fun of you can u tell me the reason why im confused

Rossbach

Don't ask. Its all about attention.

Omnomnom eating toast.

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: Rossbach on January 26, 2012, 07:51:16 PM
thats all he just wants attention and evryone hates because he want attention

Rossbach

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on January 26, 2012, 07:52:37 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on January 26, 2012, 07:51:16 PM
thats all he just wants attention and evryone hates because he want attention

He can't be like Ross.

Omnomnom eating toast.

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: komochi on January 26, 2012, 07:58:12 PM
I do know why and I really hope your not one of them :(( they are is because most of them hate my guts down to the bone to the insides of the earth and to banish my soul to hell. They hate me that bad or more Idk but anyways no matter what I do to try to be nice to them they always shut me back down and cuss me out and hate on me and call me names. I just posted a post remember? And they wont say oh lol! Nice job! Congratz! Or good job. They'll make fun of me and bully me just because I ****ing exist. They act like im a grown man and even though Im black 5-10 and only 14 years of age they act like im 20 and I should gtfo. Well as I said I try to be nice. I really do but they just shut me down no matter what.

I promise you I am a really nice guy and once you get to know me it'll be even better :D

I just want to talk with my friends  and the people that I care about I hate having enimies or haters I just dont like it. In fact I hate it.

They hate me for a reason but I dont know why lol Im a nice guy I really like this game honestly. But they just dont seem to like me whatever I do. Thank you for asking that question and I just answered it the best way I could. Have a wonderful evening <3

They also assume that I want attention like they say and stuff I really dont care about attention I mean it has no value. They say these things like they acutally know me but they really don't. How stupid.
i dont hate you wanna play expo lol

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: komochi on January 26, 2012, 08:02:34 PM
Yay! Hey Sure dood! Get the hell on! :D
lol <3 whoever play expo i love :)

Surgeypurgey

Quote from: komochi on January 26, 2012, 07:58:12 PM
I do know why and I really hope your not one of them :(( they are is because most of them hate my guts down to the bone to the insides of the earth and to banish my soul to hell. They hate me that bad or more Idk but anyways no matter what I do to try to be nice to them they always shut me back down and cuss me out and hate on me and call me names. I just posted a post remember? And they wont say oh lol! Nice job! Congratz! Or good job. They'll make fun of me and bully me just because I ****ing exist. They act like im a grown man and even though Im black 5-10 and only 14 years of age they act like im 20 and I should gtfo. Well as I said I try to be nice. I really do but they just shut me down no matter what.

I promise you I am a really nice guy and once you get to know me it'll be even better :D

I just want to talk with my friends  and the people that I care about I hate having enimies or haters I just dont like it. In fact I hate it.

They hate me for a reason but I dont know why lol Im a nice guy I really like this game honestly. But they just dont seem to like me whatever I do. Thank you for asking that question and I just answered it the best way I could. Have a wonderful evening <3

They also assume that I want attention like they say and stuff I really dont care about attention I mean it has no value. They say these things like they acutally know me but they really don't. How stupid.

orly?

the first time i see you on, i say "who are you" you say some crap about me and say i'm a noob.

then it all started the hate between you and i

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Surgeypurgey

technically i remember you calling me noob in the lobby

Allie

People hate you because you're an egotistical 12 year old.
Blunt and to the point.
Your reply to this will likely prove my point.

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: Allie on January 26, 2012, 11:54:52 PM
Blunt and to the point.
cmon hes not that bad

Allie

January 27, 2012, 12:04:40 AM #11 Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 12:05:02 AM by Allie
Quote from: -PeaceLover- on January 26, 2012, 11:56:13 PM
Blunt and to the point.
cmon hes not that bad

Say that to the 100+ people just in this community who agree with me.
You asked a question, I answered it.

Yz

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on January 26, 2012, 11:56:13 PM
Blunt and to the point.
cmon hes not that bad

you don't even ****ing know him.

people hate komochi because at first he posted weird dumb topics, people said they were useless (they didnt flame him) and komochi responded by going WOW STFU GTFO I DONT CARE IF U HATE MY TOPICS OK THANKS :) and other stupid shit like that. He also got hated from his ego in-game and from his attention-whoreiness, plus he cries like a little girl about being hated and then flames everyone for hating him. Nice guy my ass
DISCORD killyzkill

sasuke6548

Pokeh

Quote from: komochi on January 27, 2012, 02:49:02 AM
Hmph. Honestly Tricky is right and wrong at the same time. He's right that Allie doesn't know me because it's true she really doesn't and she admitted to me that she didnt want to because she told me to buy membership and that was the only way she would actually recognize me. How cruel can an Admin get guys? Seriously? And she just comes out of nowhere when she hasn't even been in BC for like 30 days like shes God and says some random shit about me. How cruel can an Admin get? :-\

He's wrong because I am a nice guy and I DO care for people even in the internet. And I am already proving that. <3

Tricky let me ask you a question: Why do you persue my every single little comment I make in this fourms. Why do you hate my guts to the depts of hell? Tell me if I am wrong but you have bashed me more than you ever have than to anyone else.

Believe me or not. I still consider you as my friend. You will always be my friend, I wont even let that bond go. Even though you do hate my guts. Allie same to you. Even though YOU dont care if I died or dont give a shit about me in general. But that's okay.

you remind me of naruto

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-