BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » KOMOCHI

KOMOCHI

Started by -PeaceLover-, January 26, 2012, 07:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

u have like ninja swords and u like everyone no matter what sooo naruto

Yz

Quote from: komochi on January 27, 2012, 02:49:02 AM
Hmph. Honestly Tricky is right and wrong at the same time. He's right that Allie doesn't know me because it's true she really doesn't and she admitted to me that she didnt want to because she told me to buy membership and that was the only way she would actually recognize me. How cruel can an Admin get guys? Seriously? And she just comes out of nowhere when she hasn't even been in BC for like 30 days like shes God and says some random shit about me. How cruel can an Admin get? :-\

He's wrong because I am a nice guy and I DO care for people even in the internet. And I am already proving that. <3

Tricky let me ask you a question: Why do you persue my every single little comment I make in this fourms. Why do you hate my guts to the depts of hell? Tell me if I am wrong but you have bashed me more than you ever have than to anyone else.

Believe me or not. I still consider you as my friend. You will always be my friend, I wont even let that bond go. Even though you do hate my guts. Allie same to you. Even though YOU dont care if I died or dont give a shit about me in general. But that's okay.

shut the **** up nobody cares about your 7000 word essays describing how mad you are

and i said peacelover doesnt know you so she can't say you're a good guy, cuz she has no idea how much of a **** you are lol
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

ImagX=MagX right?

omg if monkey lieing i get gramps to double ban

Yz

Quote from: Pokeh on January 27, 2012, 03:20:15 AM
ImagX=MagX right?

omg if monkey lieing i get gramps to double ban

uh no they arent the same person
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

omg wow kill me now

Yz

no shit i still hate u, why would i be all "Awww you're so nice maybe I was wrong after all" on the ****en internet after ive seen ur assholiness first hand
DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

RedNeon

someone maek me sig pls

mhj

This thread is so senseless..

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

cybercjt

still haters gonna hate till the end :DDDD
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch