April 26, 2024, 01:59:39 PMLatest Member: AudreaHind
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » rbf {revive base, fuarkkk}

rbf {revive base, fuarkkk}

Started by Yz, February 08, 2012, 04:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

February 08, 2012, 04:00:15 AM Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 02:49:01 PM by Yz
hy.

time has come 2 revive the good old best mode ever guys.~!

This is wut I'm gonna do. I'ma make 2 'base teams' each with 16 members. Yeah i know it's different from how I said I'd make it but wutever, this seems better.

Each base team is really contributing to the revival of base. join a team if you want to help revive the best mode of all~

i'll hold ****loads of tourneys within the teams to keep people active, using my stuff as prizes. If you don't want to be active, just play base on your own and don't join a team, the teams will essentially be there to show the game who the active basers are.

The team members will be expected to base whenever they can. We'll keep making base rooms till the base rooms appear on their own :3

So in summary...

The Base Teams Will:
1. Be expected to base very regularly with each other and other people.

2. Display the current people who are trying to revive base~

3. Be rewarded for their efforts in helping the game out.

4. Will participate in regular base events to help keep it ongoing

5. Maybe there will be some competition between the two base teams to keep them interested in the future.

6. Every 3 hours on specific days there will be mini-base events that go for 30 minutes each, these will have their own rankings and point+prize system. The thread will be updated soon with more info on this

If you have nothing helpful to say, don't say anything. This might seem like a weak attempt but I have a feeling it'll work so long as I monitor the active peoples.

This isn't guild specific, anyone can join and this has no direct affiliation with Utopia. I'm not the leader of these teams I'm merely moderating them to make sure they're doing their part. My personal feelings will not get in the way of anyone joining a team, basically, don't hesitate to help just cuz we might be enemies, this is for the game after all :P

Just post saying wut team you wanna join and I'll make schedules/rosters and sheeit for the teams to get on and play.

THE TEAMS R GON BE NAMED OFF OLD BOTS GM'S kinda like a school sports day how the teams are named off peoples who helped the school and sheit :P

Team 1: Titans
-Spiderstar
-Mod NeoKiller
-Rabita
-CountBodies
-mo9
-Divine Dragon
-GM Gramps
-Dewo
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Team 2: Hyknights
-monkeyfur
-Mod Socks
-RedNeon
-Mod Meteor
-Adamp
-LeeX
-lolwutevukk
-MisterZ
-Sirhamtaro
-Grim
-Jeff (FM EnEsOhFive)
-
-
-
-
-

Waiting list:
-Sashi
-DDN
-Kena
-ZomZom

If you have a better name and get a lot of support for the name then lemme know and I'll just change it.

Post saying wut team you wanna join, will be organizing shit for both teams on the weekend ;) we'll start shit next week

Also post if you have any idea for contributions or feedback, it's all very welcome.

If the teams get up to at least 10 members each I'll sticky this topic for a little while.

As for tournaments, there'll be a kewl point and prize system, and I'll probly film every game and put it on the tubes. Maybe that'll add some spice to it keke, will update soon on those 30 minute tournaments~
DISCORD killyzkill

noblem6

i want in titans

this is for base only?

and i suggest me to lead this thing.
No one likes noblem, but Jesus Christ loves noblem!

Quote from: Cooky on April 01, 2014, 09:59:25 AM
poor Allie

her thread got noblem'd  :(

spiderstar

I would like to be in the "Titans" group.  :)

MasterMerc

#stopmegatron2k15

Yz

yes this is base only, and noblem whats ur IGN?
DISCORD killyzkill

noblem6

hmmm sounds interesting...

i think sector and pvp will be dead soon because of this thing and Yz.

No one likes noblem, but Jesus Christ loves noblem!

Quote from: Cooky on April 01, 2014, 09:59:25 AM
poor Allie

her thread got noblem'd  :(

CyberSox

Socks.

MasterMerc

socks just joining cuz i am on it D:<
#stopmegatron2k15

NeoKiller

Scythe

February 08, 2012, 04:44:23 AM #9 Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 04:50:59 AM by Scythe
Titans
This is gonna b epic if it works out
Edit:just uninstalled all other games on my PC so that i can play BC without interruptions
Don't think, feel

Yz

it'd also be kewl if team members could help moderate their fellow team members activity :-*
DISCORD killyzkill

RedNeon

Meteor

I suck at base but I wanna try this anyway. Put me on team Hyknights pls ;)

(click to show/hide)

Yz

all in good fun bruz doesn't matter if you're bad :P
DISCORD killyzkill

kandra

I wanna be in first team
IGN: CountBodies

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-