June 17, 2024, 04:32:23 AMLatest Member: merrytrips
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » I need help for my membership purchase..

I need help for my membership purchase..

Started by gombo08, February 12, 2012, 09:11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gombo08

i cant seem to but my membership for perment.... they told me to send BIP 6075 TO 73800 BUT AFTER I SEND IT, THEY STILL STATE THAT THEY DIDNT RECEIVE IT. NEED HELP!URGENTLY!!! PLS HELP T.T

Humpydumpy sat on the wall, humpydumpy had a great fall~

Scythe

Same here
Where do you live,probably because it doesn't support our country
I send the txt message and it gets stuck on the loading,when i sent a support ticket it said "your country is not supported"
"You will be informed when it is available" <----- total bullshit
Don't think, feel

gombo08

I'm from Singapore.... can the administrator pls do something about it?Im really keen on getting a member through phone payment.................

gombo08

Oh and what you meant by supported msg mind explaining?

Santa

Hello, I suggest contacting onebip about the issue you are having.  There is not much I can do to assist in this matter.  Onebip is pretty much the worst payment system in the world.  It's impossible to refund people, it's impossible to do a lot of things, which is why I'm thinking about getting rid of it.

gombo08

So do i contact onebill and ask how i should send the payment? Btw is there any other way i could buy membership without using any banking and accounting stuffs? like using phone and cards?PLEASE MAKE ONE AS IM VERY VERY KEEN ON GETTING PERMENT MEMBERSHIP CAUSE I DONT HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT T.T........and so what else should?

Scythe

Quote from: gombo08 on February 13, 2012, 08:17:00 AM
So do i contact onebill and ask how i should send the payment? Btw is there any other way i could buy membership without using any banking and accounting stuffs? like using phone and cards?PLEASE MAKE ONE AS IM VERY VERY KEEN ON GETTING PERMENT MEMBERSHIP CAUSE I DONT HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT T.T........and so what else should?
Wait until you get your own card but by the time of that age you will probably be like "oh such nonsense"
Don't think, feel

Santa

Quote from: gombo08 on February 13, 2012, 08:17:00 AM

Cant you just buy a visa prepaid card at walmart, then add it to a paypal account, it will end up saving you money in the long run o-O

Corr

ORRRRRRRRRR, you can not spend your money on something useless like a game, and instead spend it on something to do outside of cyberspace, like going out with your friends!

8)

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

KillerPig

OOOOR

He can spend his own money however he wants

y u pull out the "why don't u go out with friends" card  >:(

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Santa

February 13, 2012, 03:04:40 PM #10 Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 03:06:25 PM by Santa
Quote from: Corr on February 13, 2012, 02:27:36 PM
ORRRRRRRRRR, you can not spend your money on something useless like a game, and instead spend it on something to do outside of cyberspace, like going out with your friends!

8)

thats not fun for most players, people now days like their online life more than their real life.

infact, every school in the near future will be operated by ipads and shit, the kids will no longer have friends, and the world will revolve around the interwebsssssssssss for 99.9% of america when everyone dies out that like 'having friends'

Corr

February 13, 2012, 05:32:37 PM #11 Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 05:34:06 PM by Santa
Quote from: Santa on February 13, 2012, 03:04:40 PM

8)

thats not fun for most players, people now days like their online life more than their real life.

infact, every school in the near future will be operated by ipads and shit, the kids will no longer have friends, and the world will revolve around the interwebsssssssssss for 99.9% of america when everyone dies out that like 'having friends'
You didn't even do research. Therefore my penis is larger than yours and so your argument is invalid.

@ Pig- Because no matter what, it's always gonna be an Ace in the hole.

I do it for the lulz.

Santa

Quote from: Corr on February 13, 2012, 05:32:37 PM

8)

You didn't even do research. Therefore my penis is larger than yours and so your argument is invalid.

Err, didnt mean to edit urs.

obviously.  name one person who plays boutcheetah and has a 'real life' that they enjoy.

Corr

I do it for the lulz.

Toast

Quote from: Santa on February 13, 2012, 05:34:24 PM
Quote from: Corr on February 13, 2012, 05:32:37 PM

8)

Err, didnt mean to edit urs.

obviously.  name one person who plays boutcheetah and has a 'real life' that they enjoy.

Toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-