May 23, 2024, 11:38:28 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » I need Help again

I need Help again

Started by Haxornova, February 13, 2012, 03:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haxornova

if i dont get this game workig im not playing it. i was excited until when i clicked  the start button nothing came up...
i uninstalled it and installed it again............ it still doest work.. fix this please otherwise im leaving..

hawk5005

Make sure you post in the right section.
Also, if you have an antiviurus it might see bout.dat and other components threatening.
Uninstall the game, turn off your antivirus and install it again. That should work.

Haxornova

Quote from: hawk5005 on February 13, 2012, 03:47:57 PM
Make sure you post in the right section.
Also, if you have an antiviurus it might see bout.dat and other components threatening.
Uninstall the game, turn off your antivirus and install it again. That should work.
ill try but if it doesnt work ill go ballistic

Haxornova

What if I dont have an Antivirus?What should i do?

asmit10

Haxornova....

nova

Haxor

UberHaxorNova?
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Santa

Hello, simply turn off your anti virus, and reinstall the game.  That's the easiest way to fix this type of issue.  There are different ways to resolve it, but I don't have time to explain them all.

Haxornova

I dont have an Anti Virus ok? i said what would i do if i dont have one

Santa

February 14, 2012, 03:46:02 PM #7 Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 03:46:32 PM by Santa
Quote from: Haxornova on February 13, 2012, 05:47:57 PM
I dont have an Anti Virus ok? i said what would i do if i dont have one

You don't have to be so rude though.  I'm always willing to help if you are willing to try the things I suggest.  We will eventually get you working, I always do.  Read your other thread to see my next suggestion.

Energized

February 14, 2012, 03:52:46 PM #8 Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 04:23:30 PM by Gramps
i ddnt had anti virus n bc workd fine 2 meh

Santa

Quote from: Energized on February 14, 2012, 03:52:46 PM
i ddnt had anti virus n bc workd fine 2 meh

thats because most computers already have .net framework 2.0 installed (by using windows updater).  If you have windows vista or 7, then it already comes with .net framework 2.0 automatically.  He probably has a pirated copy of windows xp or something that makes his updates not work.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-