June 02, 2024, 09:20:14 PMLatest Member: Pilodeabipt
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » Omg, look who's back!

Omg, look who's back!

Started by Ujikost, February 14, 2012, 01:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ujikost

Hai guys, what's up everyone? This is noblem6's big brother, so I will be chilling around here. My bro has said that BC is a good time pass to waste the time. I guess I will have a hell alot of fun playing here. So everyone, get your energy boosted to play with meh. I'm a big  gamer and had played alots of games. And don't try to mess up with meh. The guy's a old at 11 years of training boxing. So everyone, we will get the bc revived with meh. Chill baby! Come on and play with meh. !!

CyberSox

Quote from: Ujikost on February 14, 2012, 01:14:22 PM
So everyone, we will get the bc revived with meh.
..bc doesn't need 'reviving'. And even if it did, we wouldn't ask you :)

Socks.

Ujikost

Quote from: CyberSox on February 14, 2012, 01:17:05 PM
So everyone, we will get the bc revived with meh.
..bc doesn't need 'reviving'. And even if it did, we wouldn't ask you :)
Bc will be revived more if I joined and mind your own business? Lol hahaha :P

ZeroUH

Hai guys, what's up everyone? This is noblem6's big brother, so I will be chilling around here. My bro has said that BC is a good time pass to waste the time. I guess I will have a hell alot of fun playing here. So everyone, get your energy boosted to play with meh. I'm a big  gamer and had played alots of games. And don't try to mess up with meh. The guy's a old at 11 years of training boxing. So everyone, we will get the bc revived with meh. Chill baby! Come on and play with meh. !!
I bet this is noblem6 with another account... If I'm right, I'll get pissed and things will get really ugly for you...

Ujikost

Quote from: ZeroUH on February 14, 2012, 01:24:07 PM
I bet this is noblem6 with another account... If I'm right, I'll get pissed and things will get really ugly for you...
No, I'm his bigger brother. I said don't try to mess up with me because I don't want to have the same experience he had got here before. If someone in a family learns a martial art the other guy will automatically have a tendency to learn a martial art. As he wanted to be like me. So he, begged our father to learn it.

CyberSox

Quote from: Ujikost on February 14, 2012, 01:32:16 PM
No, I'm his bigger brother. I said don't try to mess up with me because I don't want to have the same experience he had got here before. If someone in a family learns a martial art the other guy will automatically have a tendency to learn a martial art. As he wanted to be like me. So he, begged our father to learn it.

what use is martial arts across the internet? what are you gunna do, flying kick your monitor? anyway, it seems the stuff he learnt in his martial arts classes didn't really affect him if he gets mad at Pein for no identifiable reason..isn't martial arts mostly about remaining calm and pure?

Socks.

Ujikost

Quote from: CyberSox on February 14, 2012, 01:35:25 PM
Quote from: Ujikost on February 14, 2012, 01:32:16 PM

what use is martial arts across the internet? what are you gunna do, flying kick your monitor? anyway, it seems the stuff he learnt in his martial arts classes didn't really affect him if he gets mad at Pein for no identifiable reason..isn't martial arts mostly about remaining calm and pure?
Awww, poor CyberSox. Have you ever learnt a martial arts in your life for real? I guess not, if you don't then don't talk about it.

ZeroUH

February 14, 2012, 01:40:14 PM #7 Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 01:49:04 PM by ZeroUH
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,22634.0.html
You are noblem now with BIG BROTHER history....
Fine... I had enough of you........ I'll send you to the next world with this...
BIG BAN KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-