June 01, 2024, 09:26:37 AMLatest Member: TrevorESORN
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » OMFG PRIZES FOR EVENT

OMFG PRIZES FOR EVENT

Started by KillerPig, February 20, 2012, 02:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

these are the items if u completed all 3
(click to show/hide)

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

spiderstar

Nucleaon

R = 350 TG
P = 209 TA
S = 93 Speed

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Yoshi91

._. glad i didn't waste much time on it. lol.

Nucleaon

Waste of time. Only good thing was the minibot.

IGNs:

Selene

Don't be rude. Allie and Kenny worked their ass off and you complain because the event items sucks.... Appreciate what they did for the community, they didn't have to do the event for us, but they did... So stop.

Nucleaon

February 20, 2012, 02:30:15 AM #6 Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 02:37:31 AM by Nucleaon
Not everyone is going to appreciate the event items theres always someone who is gonna rage. The event items weren't as good as I anticipated, therefore I am disappointed.

And don't come at me with that "oh be happy that they did something they didn't have to." When really it is the admin's obligation to supply the players with events and such. The point of a game is to entertain people. And not only that, they get PAID to do it. iirc Kenny told me that he has a great amount of cash in BCs paypal account. So yeah its the admin's job to give the people a great time, else this game is just a direct copy of Evo.

IGNs:

Rossbach

February 20, 2012, 03:07:58 AM #7 Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 03:15:35 AM by Rossbach
Ross knew there would be an EF.  8) Needs a new name though. The EF gives 48 more speed than Royal Butterfly thus it pro. That merc better be big for pushing mobs and also fight the mobs in front of him instead of running away towards the player who summoned it like DK.

The Mini bot does not say its "Item Type" btw. Sucks that it is a coin mini though.. Have to give up TA.

Omnomnom eating toast.

NeoKiller

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

RedNeon

mhj

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Scythe

Hate those noobs that ragequit when they r about to lose on base
Don't think, feel

ReSigNeRs

how, and where i cant get the prizes o.o?

hawk5005

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-