June 02, 2024, 08:29:21 PMLatest Member: Pilodeabipt
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » HELP I CANT PLAY X.X

HELP I CANT PLAY X.X

Started by jactor, February 20, 2012, 04:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jactor

I don't have hack
I cant play D=
please some help?

Gramps

Close everything you have open and try again. This includes msn, websites etc... 

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Santa

Hello, please upload the log.txt in the C:\Zylon Gaming\BoutCheetah\ZylonShield folder.  It will tell me what your problem is.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

jactor

Quote from: Santa on February 20, 2012, 05:48:45 PM
Hello, please upload the log.txt in the C:\Zylon Gaming\BoutCheetah\ZylonShield folder.  It will tell me what your problem is.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

here the log

Santa

Quote from: jactor on February 21, 2012, 01:42:57 PM
Quote from: Santa on February 20, 2012, 05:48:45 PM

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

here the log

try terminating vdrive.exe that is running in your explorer.  if that does not work, please let me come on your teamviewer(www.teamviewer.com), and PM me the ID/Pass once you have it installed and im online.

pooriggus904

The same thing keeps happening to me. but I'm able to log in, while I'm playing it randomly says "A hack has been detected".
:c

Santa

Quote from: pooriggus904 on February 25, 2012, 07:43:52 PM
The same thing keeps happening to me. but I'm able to log in, while I'm playing it randomly says "A hack has been detected".
:c

upload the log.txt in the C:\Zylon Gaming\BoutCheetah\ZylonShield folder and I will be able to assist you when you do so.

thanks,
~redeyes.

pooriggus904

Log

Santa

Quote from: pooriggus904 on February 25, 2012, 09:51:13 PM
Log

Hello, the reason why your client is saying hack detected like that, is because the zylonshield thread that detects hacks basically gets paused somehow.  Does your computer go into sleep/hibernation mode periodically?  If so, the only way to fix this is by disabling sleep/hibernation mode, or just relaunch the client.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-