BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » rumble fighters

rumble fighters

Started by KillerPig, March 11, 2012, 04:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asmit10

Quote from: KillerPig on March 12, 2012, 03:41:54 PM
no im only lvl 5 :|

i can get into free and amateur atm

you only need to be level 6 to get to semi-pro (I think)
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

KillerPig

wauw cool i just got to lvl 6 2 secs ago  ;D

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

KillerPig

ok 2 things

im lvl 8 and i still cant get into semipro channel D: asmit u lie  >:(

and also experienced nub pls tell me which is the best way to lvl. should i just grind on adventure or wat

iwasbobo

Quote from: KillerPig on March 13, 2012, 10:49:12 PM
ok 2 things

and also experienced nub pls tell me which is the best way to lvl. should i just grind on adventure or wat

You'll get into Semi-Pro after being level 6 AND being good enough. There's actually skill involved, mang. Also, Semi-Pro isn't even that hard to get into. I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE GOOD.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

KillerPig

March 13, 2012, 11:10:12 PM #19 Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 11:10:50 PM by KillerPig
how does the game know if im good enough

im good D:

Allie

Quote from: iwasbobo on March 13, 2012, 10:57:14 PM
ok 2 things

You'll get into Semi-Pro after being level 6 AND being good enough. There's actually skill involved, mang. Also, Semi-Pro isn't even that hard to get into. I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE GOOD.

Dunno how it was back in the day but that's not too true anymore.
I'm sure I was in professional by level 7-8 and I was in semi pro by like 4-5.

I can show you the srs ropes pig, since I and Zom are probly among the only skilled players in the community I can think of (besides kaos, whose almost skilled).

iwasbobo

Quote from: Allie on March 14, 2012, 01:00:54 AMDunno how it was back in the day but that's not too true anymore.

I can show you the srs ropes pig, since I and Zom are probly among the only skilled players in the community I can think of (besides kaos, whose almost skilled).

Okay, I thought it was only skill, as well. However, when asmit posted, I just assumed that there was some level involved.

Also, I used to be skilled. Could beat Zom back in the day with epix throws abilitay.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Allie

Quote from: iwasbobo on March 14, 2012, 01:17:04 AM
Quote from: Allie on March 14, 2012, 01:00:54 AMDunno how it was back in the day but that's not too true anymore.

Okay, I thought it was only skill, as well. However, when asmit posted, I just assumed that there was some level involved.

Also, I used to be skilled. Could beat Zom back in the day with epix throws abilitay.

Ironically, I r pro adventurer. I suck at pvp. But I'm still pro in pvp (just not pro, just plenty enough to maintain professional channel).

iwasbobo

Quote from: Allie on March 14, 2012, 01:18:02 AMIronically, I r pro adventurer. I suck at pvp. But I'm still pro in pvp (just not pro, just plenty enough to maintain professional channel).

The professional channel isn't all the difficult to get into, tbh.

asmit10

ok 2 things

I assumed it was by level. Idk how good you have to be, I leached from allie in adventure mode lol.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Rossbach

Quote from: Allie on March 14, 2012, 01:18:02 AM

Ironically, I r pro adventurer. I suck at pvp. But I'm still pro in pvp (just not pro, just plenty enough to maintain professional channel).

Ross is adventurer king.

Omnomnom eating toast.

asmit10

Quote from: Rossbach on March 14, 2012, 12:51:46 PM
Quote from: Allie on March 14, 2012, 01:18:02 AM

Ross is adventurer king.

let me leach from you?
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

KillerPig

March 14, 2012, 03:04:43 PM #27 Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 03:18:09 PM by KillerPig
do u get exp if u leech?
i thought u had to make kills

Quote from: Allie on March 14, 2012, 01:00:54 AM
I can show you the srs ropes pig
yespls

asmit10

Quote from: KillerPig on March 14, 2012, 03:04:43 PM
do u get exp if u leech?
i thought u had to make kills

Quote from: Allie on March 14, 2012, 01:00:54 AM
I can show you the srs ropes pig
yespls

well it must've counted the wins. Otherwise I couldn't of got to semi-pro channel. I lose 90% of the fights I do in semi-pro, and I have no armor / exos cause I went inactive.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

KillerPig

o i c...

ive lost so many pvp matches that my ranks probably really low

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-