June 17, 2024, 11:46:33 AMLatest Member: EdgarSip
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Hey guys

Hey guys

Started by Allie, March 14, 2012, 02:16:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Most of my math teachers in the past celebrated pi day in school.
So it's a habit to me!

In the 6th grade my teacher held a contest to see who can memorize and recite the most digits of pi. The winner could recite 196. I could only reach like 20.

Toast

Quote from: Allie on March 24, 2012, 06:34:19 PM
So it's a habit to me!

In the 6th grade my teacher held a contest to see who can memorize and recite the most digits of pi. The winner could recite 196. I could only reach like 20.

3.14something :D

Pokeh

Quote from: Allie on March 24, 2012, 06:34:19 PM
So it's a habit to me!

pretty and smart

just like snookie

KillerPig

snookie want smoosh smoosh

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

iMey

Quote from: Pein on March 24, 2012, 11:33:45 AM
@IMey, you won't say this if you have known about this.

So, go and figure out who discovered it.
I won't say it because I want to find whether you can do it by yourself and If you can't I'll say.
Have you grown enough to teach me?

Well son, who discovered it? I'll guess you can't find it properly, but can talk without knowing anything.
People can't even find anything by their own, even when they use the internet and won't use the internet for finding it.
Shame on the guys like this.

Pein

Quote from: iMey on March 26, 2012, 04:24:07 AM

I won't say it because I want to find whether you can do it by yourself and If you can't I'll say.

Well son, who discovered it? I'll guess you can't find it properly, but can talk without knowing anything.
People can't even find anything by their own, even when they use the internet and won't use the internet for finding it.
So, you're still not even trying to look for it, right?

Who taught you that pythagoreans discovered it? You are wrong and please try to find it by yourself, which you won't.

KillerPig

March 28, 2012, 11:57:08 PM #21 Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 11:57:18 PM by KillerPig
omfg arguing about the most retarded things

GOOGLE WHO DISCOVERED PI AND U GET RESULT IN 2 SECOND

123bomb123

Quote from: KillerPig on March 28, 2012, 11:57:08 PM
omfg arguing about the most retarded things

GOOGLE WHO DISCOVERED PI AND U GET RESULT IN 2 SECOND

it say archimedes?!?!
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

KillerPig

(click to show/hide)

Yoshi91

Quote from: iMey on March 26, 2012, 04:24:07 AM

who the **** are you to be bitching around this community?! who the hell cares who really invented pii, only you. A while ago you called someone a nerd for memorizing a 4 digit number now all of a sudden you're trying to be a smartass about everything, talk about being a total hypocrite.

on a better note: I HAD ROUND FOOD STUFF FOR MY CLASS PARTY IN 8th GRADE. I had cookies, muffin, pie, pizza, cake, and... cups with stuff in them. measured the food while eating for exercise B)

KillerPig

Quote from: Yoshi91 on March 29, 2012, 01:01:11 AM
who the **** are you to be bitching around this community?! who the hell cares who really invented pii, only you. A while ago you called someone a nerd for memorizing a 4 digit number now all of a sudden you're trying to be a smartass about everything, talk about being a total hypocrite.

on a better note: I HAD ROUND FOOD STUFF FOR MY CLASS PARTY IN 8th GRADE. I had cookies, muffin, pie, pizza, cake, and... cups with stuff in them. measured the food while eating for exercise B)

OSHI-
YOSHI SAID ****
ALL RUN AWAY SHE MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and  wat u talking about things 2 years ago

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-