-----

SonicParadox

Quote from: t41nt3d_s1n on September 29, 2010, 12:41:12 AM
Map is overused imo.
;\
^-- Why does everyone pvp on flop?
Because it's epic. e_e

zomniethe4

It's just the best map. Not to small nor big, Nothing to interfer with the map, Majority of the time you have to kill the other person, etc.

Zom

t41nt3d_s1n

September 29, 2010, 12:57:10 AM #3 Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 12:58:48 AM by t41nt3d_s1n
It's so repetitive though... there's only a few paths to run (two if you're not a surge), and the whole gameplay is based on these paths...

Take neo-data cross. There's a lot of potential for variation on it. You can cross down the two sides and down the middle. The map can be divided into three sections - front, middle, back - and all these sections can be accessed in a number of ways.

On flop, you end up running circles, going in and out of trans... the whole match is just a huge cycle...
::·´`·.¸.>> 致å'½çš,,æ‰"击 [coup de grâce] <<·´`·.¸.::

-----

|ADAPT|CHANGE|EVOLVE|

|METAMORPHOSIS|

-----

Sniper

Quote from: t41nt3d_s1n on September 29, 2010, 12:57:10 AM
It's so repetitive though... there's only a few paths to run (two if you're not a surge), and the whole gameplay is based on these paths...

Take neo-data cross. There's a lot of potential for variation on it. You can cross down the two sides and down the middle. The map can be divided into three sections - front, middle, back - and all these sections can be accessed in a number of ways.

On flop, you end up running circles, going in and out of trans... the whole match is just a huge cycle...
I know I don't like flop that much. +2

Thanks mmiicc0 for the sigs! ;D

SonicParadox

Quote from: Sniper on September 29, 2010, 12:59:48 AM
I know I don't like flop that much. +2
I know I said it's epic, which it is. But that doesn't mean it's my favorite. ;) (and I was joking around in my first post)

Neoxon

Quote from: t41nt3d_s1n on September 29, 2010, 12:57:10 AM

If you were ever to PvP someone of some decent skill or if you were of any decent skill yourself, I'm pretty sure it'd be more than that...
Latest tag

On my way to the top. No looking back now.

Allie

Flop is a map of excellent size, with just the amount of obstacles to make PvP matches interesting for skilled players, while also making it possible to fight on a map without being pushed, yet the ability to push exists.

Faith

Quote from: Allie on September 29, 2010, 01:24:06 AM
Flop is a map of excellent size, with just the amount of obstacles to make PvP matches interesting for skilled players, while also making it possible to fight on a map without being pushed, yet the ability to push exists.

Adding to Allie's post, Flop also has the best environmental variety, so its not just one level or field. Although imo it could be a bit bigger for more players but other then that its awesome.

Painkiller

flop also prevents poeple from glitching and going into some secret hiding spot like in neo data cross although i haven't seen anyone glitching since i restarted BC heard it was cause glitching gets you banned T_T i wanted to do the uppercut glitch on the old level 95/98 and didn't cause someone told me if you glitch you get banned

Styx

lol rams can easily abuse flop, cherynobl trans + TG maxed out, fly over to the end of the box for flop, then wait, and untrans. Ur then untouchable.
+
Getting on the sign isn't a glitch, why do people say it is. >_>. It's just a place of advantage. But not really.

Painkiller

not untouchable uppercut patch skill me=patch >:) i dare a ram to go on top of the sign you will iether fall or die

lugiaXDG009

lol that is funny

me not knowing this stuff is obviously evidence that i suk at pvp and don't bother with it but I do like flop except for when i die in it or lose in it lol
< by surgeypurgey

Painkiller

i think everyone likes everything as long as they don't have a bad experience on it :P

lugiaXDG009

lol like how i hate core dump because it is f***ing annoying when you hit that stupid ice hockey block
< by surgeypurgey

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-