June 14, 2024, 11:03:59 AMLatest Member: Derrickmuh
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Unfairly Banned.

Unfairly Banned.

Started by daluzman123, April 02, 2012, 05:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daluzman123

I Was Banned This Morning, Or Yesterday Night. I Was Banned For The Reason Of Calling Mod OG ICE A "***". The Person who reported me only gave ONE screenshot, as of what i said, and he showed that Mod OG ICE was logged in. The Staff member Mod OG ICE wasn't in lobby, i called him a *** as state ofopinion, and i was wrongly banned.

i want to be unbanned because i was unfairly banned for this is a pretty "dumb" reason to be banned. People swear about mods all the time, and this player shouldn't have reported me because mod OG ICE can take care of himself, i said it once, nobody was even online as this comment was made near 1am .

If i am not unbanned, i wish that my Membership would freeze at 25 days because i dont find it fair that i would lose money and membership days for a unfair bann. I Wish to keep my membership at 25 days if my ban will not be lifted because i am not online nor am i playing when i want to because of this ban.

Thank you for reading ,

Sincerly , Johnny.

Selene

April 02, 2012, 05:08:41 PM #1 Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 05:09:41 PM by Selene
You have been warned many times for other reason's too, and you still didn't learn so you will remain banned for the next to 2 days.

Your membership will not be freeze. Next time watch what your saying before you speak.

daluzman123

I Know what i said, and i stand by what i said. I Wasn't Warned, I Was Warned To Stay Away from him, i did so. I Just Expressed My Opinion, Alot of people call you stupid and mean in The Lobby, But your not online, should they be banned? No, Just Warned. I Want My Account Back because i have things to do on that account before my membership runs out and etc.

Im Tired of that, calling a staff member a "***" "gay" "stupid" "dumb" "rude" whatever the word is, Its Just a WORD, it means nothing, im a valueless player, im worth nothing im not even important, so why care what i say? i said it at ONE in the morning, there was barley anyone online, i just said one thing nobody even noticed, half the people where in games.

Selene

You are going to remain ban for 2 days... Why do you keep using capitals it random places?

daluzman123

Its the way i type, i dont want to stay banned for 2 days for saying one damn word! Thats not freaking fair .

Alot of things have been happening irl, ok im sorry that i said "***" about a staff member, it was an indirect statement which means nothing. I Just wanna be unbanned and play the game like nothing happen, you dont have to take such Harsh actions for a 3-day ban for a 30second word. Just ban me for a day or something Please.

Revenge10

idk if i have the rights to say this or not .. but i think its not the 1st time you swear/flam a staff member .. they just made the ban to make you notice your mistake and to be more resppectful for the other players / staff members .. and i guess they won't freeze your membership because its a punishment ..... hope you come back after 2 days :)

daluzman123

Well.. I paid 50m gigas for that month.. thats why i dont wanna lose 3 days, in 3days i can gain 10-20 levels and over 50m gigas.. Thats alot.

Revenge10

Quote from: daluzman123 on April 02, 2012, 05:26:33 PM
Well.. I paid 50m gigas for that month.. thats why i dont wanna lose 3 days, in 3days i can gain 10-20 levels and over 50m gigas.. Thats alot.
iam sry to tell you its a part of the punishment .. to persuade the players to be more carfull

Iridion

you cant have opinions here

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

RAUDOG

Wow you just won't give up bro, you brought this upon urself as i stated to you i'll ask santa to give u an extra 3days on ur membership but, if you intend to keep pressing this issue i won't.
This should be locked.

Selene

Quote from: RAUDOG on April 02, 2012, 05:55:14 PM
Wow you just won't give up bro, you brought this upon urself as i stated to you i'll ask santa to give u an extra 3days on ur membership but, if you intend to keep pressing this issue i won't.
This should be locked.
He shouldn't get 3 days extra on his membership, it's his fault that he broke a rule.

7ehNoob

[TehNoobPatch Lv217 #158]
[I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.]

RAUDOG

Quote from: Selene on April 02, 2012, 06:03:46 PM
Quote from: RAUDOG on April 02, 2012, 05:55:14 PM
This should be locked.
He shouldn't get 3 days extra on his membership, it's his fault that he broke a rule.
Ok Selene.

Blessed

April 02, 2012, 06:50:11 PM #13 Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 06:52:02 PM by Blessed
LOLWUT just because he broke the rules doesn't mean he shouldn't get the service  HE PAID for lmao gta love the staff here aka sele...

Vs.

Selene

April 02, 2012, 06:54:48 PM #14 Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 07:06:16 PM by Selene
Quote from: Blessed on April 02, 2012, 06:50:11 PM
LOLWUT just because he broke the rules doesn't mean he shouldn't get the service  HE PAID for lmao gta love the staff here aka sele...
I know right I suck as a Mod... He is only ban for 2 more days. Like I said he will not get extra days.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-