June 02, 2024, 07:33:05 PMLatest Member: jachary
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » Why I regret not entering SOTW 11...

Why I regret not entering SOTW 11...

Started by Nucleaon, April 06, 2012, 10:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nucleaon

April 06, 2012, 10:09:08 PM Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 10:09:23 PM by Nucleaon

Sometimes I create balls of crap, and others I create masterpieces.

The machinations of my mind are an enigma.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Pokeh

u were right maybe ur taste in gfx is just different ;/

i dont love it, but its good.

spiderstar

I personally don't like the font.  The rest is nice.

Selene

Meta

zepher2211

The strip pattern just distracts from the rest of the sig, seems a bit simple, not a fan of the text. But it's got some stuff done awesomely, depth is good, lighting which helps with depth is good, and the colors are consistent. I'd suggest getting rid of the strips and doing something to fill up the sig, add more colors. Ever notice you smudge a lot?
Powersurge
Headstrong

spiderstar

Quote from: zepher2211 on April 07, 2012, 05:00:31 AM
The strip pattern just distracts from the rest of the sig, seems a bit simple, not a fan of the text. But it's got some stuff done awesomely, depth is good, lighting which helps with depth is good, and the colors are consistent. I'd suggest getting rid of the strips and doing something to fill up the sig, add more colors. Ever notice you smudge a lot?

Yeah I agree with zeph, get rid of some of the scanlines around the focal point it's just way too distracting. 

NoS

take the breath we breathe for granted

handle with care.

Yz

Quote from: Nucleaon on April 06, 2012, 10:09:08 PMThe machinations of my mind are an enigma.

where did you steal that quote from

and 6/10
DISCORD killyzkill

Nucleaon

Quote from: Yz on April 07, 2012, 06:42:06 AM
Quote from: Nucleaon on April 06, 2012, 10:09:08 PMThe machinations of my mind are an enigma.

and 6/10

I forgot. :/ And about the smudging, its been awhile since I smudged, and the whole point of the scanlines is to create a comicbook like effect. Thanks for the cncs.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

NoS

Quote from: Nucleaon on April 07, 2012, 12:51:52 PM
Quote from: Yz on April 07, 2012, 06:42:06 AM

and 6/10

I forgot. :/ And about the smudging, its been awhile since I smudged, and the whole point of the scanlines is to create a comicbook like effect. Thanks for the cncs.

where in a blazing comic book have you ever seen scan lines
take the breath we breathe for granted

handle with care.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-