September 29, 2024, 01:27:06 AMLatest Member: qt
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » LOL @ evo

LOL @ evo

Started by Santa, April 07, 2012, 12:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anchor

Evo would die soon if their admins keep going busy.  :)

KillerPig

it is i who is ddosing

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Santa

Quote from: flyguy3 on April 08, 2012, 12:56:33 AM
Someone is ddosing evo but I doubt it is you guys. :(

btw, hi.

hello flyguy  8)

p.s. plz dont ban my other acc on evo.... takes like 30 mins to make another one cuz proxies are so ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffing slow :(

flyguy3

Hi and I didnt ban any of your accounts D:.  Jrh still has powers. >_>

Santa

Quote from: flyguy3 on April 08, 2012, 10:35:20 PM
Hi and I didnt ban any of your accounts D:.  Jrh still has powers. >_>

Pretty sure jr didnt ban me, musta been zirtok.  Jr doesn't agree with their decision on the merger.

flyguy3

Yea, it wasen't jrh, he UN-banned you.

Santa

April 08, 2012, 10:47:37 PM #21 Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 10:49:31 PM by Santa
What I do not understand is, it took us about 6 hours to stop the DDoS attacks on us by null routing all the hundreds and hundreds of ip addresses from the Dekaron Evolution users spamming packets to our dedi's without thier knowledge/consent.  Instead of blaming us they should be trying to fix it, and stop hoping and praying it will stop like the last time Dekaron Evolution was DDoS'd.

flyguy3

Not up to me bro.  Only zirak and han have server access.... So ya know how it goes.

Santa

Quote from: flyguy3 on April 08, 2012, 10:48:50 PM
Not up to me bro.  Only zirak and han have server access.... So ya know how it goes.

I understand why he wouldn't give it to mods/gms/etc, because that would compromise the security a lot.  But, he should do something soon before all of his Dekaron players leave  :-X

flyguy3

it's not about no one else having access it's about them being on and doing something.  Zirak was on today, stopped the ddosing for a few hours but didnt fix the game. 
  //just waiting for anther CM with access that is active.

Santa

Quote from: flyguy3 on April 08, 2012, 10:55:58 PM
it's not about no one else having access it's about them being on and doing something.  Zirak was on today, stopped the ddosing for a few hours but didnt fix the game. 
  //just waiting for anther CM with access that is active.

That is the reason why jrhar wanted to merge.  I don't see many people who play bots!! related games being able to stop DDoS attacks, updating the script files, running linux commands, etc.

flyguy3

we'll just have to see what happens.  But I know for a fact that the merge won't happen.

Santa

Quote from: flyguy3 on April 08, 2012, 11:00:48 PM
we'll just have to see what happens.  But I know for a fact that the merge won't happen.

I know this too, mainly because the only administrator on evo that wanted to do it has quit.

flyguy3

Would have been a hard transfer to get used to plus trust is the biggest issue and loss of staff/profits etc.  They/I felt that you guys would just add your own stuff into the game and lose the classic feel of BOTS!!  Remove all our staff, and charge memberships, etc etc..

But it's not going to happen so it doesn't really matter anymore.

//gotta lean to evo side just cuz im staff there, lol.

Santa

Quote from: flyguy3 on April 08, 2012, 11:04:09 PM
Would have been a hard transfer to get used to plus trust is the biggest issue and loss of staff/profits etc.  They/I felt that you guys would just add your own stuff into the game and lose the classic feel of BOTS!!  Remove all our staff, and charge memberships, etc etc..

But it's not going to happen so it doesn't really matter anymore.

//gotta lean to evo side just cuz im staff there, lol.

Yeah, i'll just stop replying, kinda going on in another circle about it all.  Once the bots addition is released for BC, your members will see we were going to keep up with our end of the merger.  Obviously not all parts, because we wont have the database / etc.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-