June 26, 2024, 04:44:56 PMLatest Member: andykim4691
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Demote ZeroUH

Demote ZeroUH

Started by Sadie, April 10, 2012, 01:17:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sadie

It has been proven that Zero are making bad actions on people as a GM, he will mute and ban people when he is pissed. He doesn't give solid evidence when he does his stuff. Unlike all the staff, this guy will get angry so fast. And surely he doesn't suit to be the "Head GM" here.

daluzman123

1) He will not be demoted hence the job "head gm" he has almost just as much power as allie.

2) He Does What he does, And what he does doesn't consern you.

3) This Topic Is Suited  to be addressed by Staff, Allie, Or Kenny, Not By You.

-Johnny

sasuke6548

Quote from: Sadie on April 10, 2012, 01:17:09 AM
It has been proven that Zero are making bad actions on people as a GM, he will mute and ban people when he is pissed. He doesn't give solid evidence when he does his stuff. Unlike all the staff, this guy will get angry so fast. And surely he doesn't suit to be the "Head GM" here.
LOLOLOLOL u stupid?? Zero is head GM for a reason lol we have gms but he is HEAD GM for a reason lol u can't say that to a person u barely know or even talk to XD
this was my laugh of the day

asmit10

Quote from: sasuke6548 on April 10, 2012, 01:28:09 AM
LOLOLOLOL u stupid?? Zero is head GM for a reason lol we have gms but he is HEAD GM for a reason lol u can't say that to a person u barely know or even talk to XD

You're stupid. Zero does overreact and get angry fast. I dont know what his actions were like before he was gm/ was a fm, but I know allie wouldn't have given him GM without reason. IF zero ever goes to far, i'm sure allie will do something about it.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

sasuke6548

Quote from: asmit10 on April 10, 2012, 01:30:47 AM
Quote from: sasuke6548 on April 10, 2012, 01:28:09 AM

You're stupid. Zero does overreact and get angry fast. I dont know what his actions were like before he was gm/ was a fm, but I know allie wouldn't have given him GM without reason. IF zero ever goes to far, i'm sure allie will do something about it.
lol well yea he gets angry fast but there have to be good reasons why allie chose him to be head GM

RedNeon

sasuke6548

KillerPig

he will mute and ban people when he is pissed.

more like: if you piss him off, he'll take action

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Sadie

April 10, 2012, 01:40:12 AM #8 Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 01:41:04 AM by Sadie
To all the guys here, he is completely abusing his powers and there are many proofs for it.

I will point out the most recent ones:

1) Giving a ban to Johhny as one month ban and it was completely too far for the action done

And if you have to talk about noblem then there's the another one

2) Just simply muted him for no reason when a thread was made.

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,24028.0.html ^^

This is called complete power abusing and some people can't and won't see this.

sasuke6548

lol obviously u do not know wat noblem previously did lolololol

cybercjt

Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Sadie

Quote from: sasuke6548 on April 10, 2012, 01:41:32 AM
You won't understand this.

The reason he muted him was completely irrelevant and he just muted when he got pissed. There should a reason to mute him and in this case, what's the reason? Nothing.

I repeat again, this is called power abusing and doing stuffs when he gets pissed.

spiderstar

Quote from: Sadie on April 10, 2012, 01:48:15 AM

The reason he muted him was completely irrelevant and he just muted when he got pissed. There should a reason to mute him and in this case, what's the reason? Nothing.

I repeat again, this is called power abusing and doing stuffs when he gets pissed.

I thought he got muted because he was evading his mute.... Several times...

Sadie

April 10, 2012, 01:55:14 AM #13 Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 02:00:38 AM by Sadie
Quote from: spiderstar on April 10, 2012, 01:54:03 AM

Read the topic where he got muted and say that again.

If he was mute evading then it muted by the first post of that thread. He wasn't muted with his first post and Zero didn't mute him at that time. Since, noblem said his posts weren't useless and worthless and told don't to say that it's useless and worthless, zero was pissed and muted him.

spiderstar

Quote from: Sadie on April 10, 2012, 01:55:14 AM
Quote from: spiderstar on April 10, 2012, 01:54:03 AM

Read the topic where he got muted and say that again.

....... He made roughly about 4-5 accounts while he was muted right?  Doesn't that count as evading it?  In my opinion, it does.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-