May 23, 2024, 12:21:44 PMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » Sympathy [Rank 4]

Sympathy [Rank 4]

Started by UnderYou, April 18, 2012, 05:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revenge10

Quote from: UnderYou on June 03, 2012, 08:23:27 PM
I am fairplay not like Mod OG Ice and I want only to say Gj God_Like next week the competition will start again and to the end I want to say  Gj for the all Sympathy members they was activ today and helped the guild to be rank 4 for some minutes :P dont like because everybody says Gramps do it all he made only 1,9mil gp he doesnt made it all guild gp 33mil so that means we all helped
no dought that you al helped but gramps im my humble own point of view played the most important role on your rank 4 (some minuts leading) :D

RAUDOG

Quote from: Revenge10 on June 03, 2012, 07:45:25 PM
Gz for Sympathy (Friends) Wish you good luck .. but we will never give up we will come back soon don't worry and the cometition will never end :P .. and again gz .. i want you all to say (THNX GRAMPY) :D we have to admit , without gramps you wouldn't have passed us ;)

Thnx, Revo
Very true grats guys, and isee ur back to trying to steal my members.
You know who i'm talking to.

Revenge10

Quote from: RAUDOG on June 03, 2012, 09:03:24 PM
Gz for Sympathy (Friends) Wish you good luck .. but we will never give up we will come back soon don't worry and the cometition will never end :P .. and again gz .. i want you all to say (THNX GRAMPY) :D we have to admit , without gramps you wouldn't have passed us ;)

Thnx, Revo

ice plz plz plz don't start this again .. just leave them try .. if the member already want to leave he will accept thier invite if he is loyal to us he will ignore the invite as it's not even offered .. plz plz plz lets make it fair and just don't contact with each other :( :(

RAUDOG

Quote from: Revenge10 on June 03, 2012, 09:05:26 PM
Quote from: RAUDOG on June 03, 2012, 09:03:24 PM

Thnx, Revo

ice plz plz plz don't start this again .. just leave them try .. if the member already want to leave he will accept thier invite if he is loyal to us he will ignore the invite as it's not even offered .. plz plz plz lets make it fair and just don't contact with each other :( :(
You have no clue as to what im saying here but you can pm me.

UnderYou

So guys you can end this discussion in your guild page and if you talk about nymp I didnt invite him in sympathy he want it lol
Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

RAUDOG

June 03, 2012, 09:33:54 PM #170 Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 09:34:43 PM by RAUDOG
Quote from: UnderYou on June 03, 2012, 09:13:05 PM
So guys you can end this discussion in your guild page and if you talk about nymp I didnt invite him in sympathy he want it lol

Wrong person bro you tried to steal 1 of my members earlier today remember.
I'm out.

You 4 get fast don't you.

UnderYou

What member then really forgot and I think only joked lol becausez ik god_like members doesnt quit lol men really now I cant try to joke with your guild members cmo bro lol its only a game dont need to be mad about this.
Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

RAUDOG

Quote from: UnderYou on June 03, 2012, 09:53:43 PM
What member then really forgot and I think only joked lol becausez ik god_like members doesnt quit lol men really now I cant try to joke with your guild members cmo bro lol its only a game dont need to be mad about this.
I have no reason to be mad, I'm actually happy.

Yz

Quote from: UnderYou on June 03, 2012, 08:23:27 PM
I am fairplay not like Mod OG Ice

That rly wasn't necessary o.o
DISCORD killyzkill

ReSigNeRs

Thats why sympathy is the most hated guild..

matan124

hey all, i never really wrote here anything so who want a pvp event for the guild?
ill host it so what do u think?
Nephthys

Gramps

Quote from: ReSigNeRs on June 04, 2012, 10:01:30 AM
Thats why sympathy is the most hated guild..

It's not.
Now stay out of here if you are going to talk crap, this guild will stay out of gl thread.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Yz

Doesn't matter if Sympathy stays out of G_L thread and still insults Ice from their own thread tho.
DISCORD killyzkill

UnderYou

June 04, 2012, 10:33:08 AM #178 Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 10:35:25 AM by UnderYou
I said Mod OG Ice its not fairplay I insulted him lol cmon stop trying to find excuse guys and STOP talking in this guild thread go to your own guild page :)

@matan124 bro we will think about it ok enyway we will do a sector pvp and bvb event for the guild members :)
Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

Yz

If I understood your post right, you admit you insulted Ice by saying he doesn't play fair. Don't bring up people from opposing guilds in a negative way if you don't want them to post there. This is my warning. If you are talking in broken English and I am misunderstanding then I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure I'm reading this right :/
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-