May 23, 2024, 05:34:27 PMLatest Member: Ckilagotub
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » Sympathy [Rank 4]

Sympathy [Rank 4]

Started by UnderYou, April 18, 2012, 05:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnderYou

Idk why you mad he can post what he wants in his guild page , idk what its bad to say my guild its the best if he likes it he can say it :P
Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

Yz

and if I dislike it I can prove it wrong..
DISCORD killyzkill

loewe98

Hes just mad because our guild is grewing ;) , hes always negative just ignore him and dont  let him **** up our guild thread.

FireY

Yz

mad about spamming that you're #1. growing =/= #1
DISCORD killyzkill

loewe98

Im not saying that?Lol itwas Diesel , its our guild thread .
He can say what he wants on our guild thread , before u complain about our guild you better make 1 good guild and not like 3 guilds when u just can play in 1 guild att once . And whit this im not saying your guilds are bad ofcourse not . Im just saying you could make 1 guild , 1 active guild and get to the top ?And we are working on it , if you dont like the guild you can just press right in the corner the red button whit the cross . Have a nice day .

FireY

Yz

lolk but i've proven you're not the best so that's all that counts toodles
DISCORD killyzkill

UnderYou

Ik we are not the best but we grow and we are in top 5 guild rankings in the future mayby we will be a high rank I dont say really 1# but idk what its bad to say your guild its the best if he likes to say :P
Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

loewe98

Mate , i dont care if we are the best or not .I'm just making fun thats where it all goes  about ;)

ReSigNeRs

Hmmph looks like sympathy is the best?  :o :o :o :o

no, no really

Gramps

Aln won't be on for a while. Flaming my ill mum, then me and also threatening to kill the game. Resulted in a macban.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Revenge10

Quote from: Gramps on May 07, 2012, 01:56:46 PM
Aln won't be on for a while. Flaming my ill mum, then me and also threatening to kill the game. Resulted in a macban.

he said

Quote from: cascaval123 on May 07, 2012, 01:52:44 PM
Hello everyone today i played with gramps and he called me noob than i called him back noob.He banned me  3days for nothing:( i suggest to demode him if he do again

and why macban???? i think a normal ban could have been enough

Gramps

Please provide proof of me calling you anything i have my proof. Threatening to kill the game is enough for a macban

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

UnderYou

May 07, 2012, 02:38:31 PM #102 Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 02:38:52 PM by UnderYou
Guys stop fighting in this guild theard if you are not in sympathy and aln ik its so a kid idk why he do this pff :(
Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

UnderYou

May 10, 2012, 05:51:58 AM #103 Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 05:52:23 AM by UnderYou
Quote from: d4rk_ch40s on May 10, 2012, 02:47:54 AM
OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ranked one in gp now by 2k gp:) :'(  8)

Gj Men :P  8)
Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

UnderYou

Guys I want only to say that from now we are allies with Rise Against - Mod Robo guild master
Ign | Diesel
Lv | ???
Guild | Morbid
Specialty | Sector

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-