June 14, 2024, 10:29:17 PMLatest Member: BurlakoFug
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » Sympathy [Rank 4]

Sympathy [Rank 4]

Started by UnderYou, April 18, 2012, 05:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ihopudrop

just by looking at this guild it looks like everyone in this guild is nice. and plus its RANK 6!!
i hope to be in this guild soon :D
FireY just by talking to you it seems like your a pretty chill guy!
cant wait to be included in your PvP and Sector fun.
IGN:KermitTheFrog

loewe98

Quote from: ihopudrop on July 18, 2012, 06:54:06 PM
just by looking at this guild it looks like everyone in this guild is nice. and plus its RANK 6!!
i hope to be in this guild soon :D
FireY just by talking to you it seems like your a pretty chill guy!
cant wait to be included in your PvP and Sector fun.
IGN:KermitTheFrog

Ok , full atm but tel me some info in game :D !

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Xx Itz Ian

League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

loewe98

szabolcs

KillerPig

honestly, sympathy is a good name as is  ;D

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

loewe98

Quote from: KillerPig on July 19, 2012, 09:27:07 AM
honestly, sympathy is a good name as is  ;D

Was thinking the same... :)

Yz

I like Sympathy too. Remember how you got the name, Firey? :)
DISCORD killyzkill

loewe98

Quote from: loewe98 on July 19, 2012, 09:48:31 AM
Quote from: Yz on July 19, 2012, 09:45:43 AM
I like Sympathy too. Remember how you got the name, Firey? :)

Yeah ;d , won't forget it . But i dont understand why u are allies whit Judgement since they flamed u like me.
And they are mean whit like paying my members to leave , they are doing those stuff. I already banned * 1 off them for flaming me .
Its kinda unfair they get help of you , but who am i to say that ;d..

Yz

I have been friends with Kami for a pretty long time, around a year and a half so I feel obligated to help him. But trust me, they are in the lead on their own, I haven't been helping them lately, been very busy. Remember you guys play with Silence and a few others, but Judgement has no one to play with but themselves. I guess I'm helping to put balance into things.

Also, as for personal issues like people flaming me, a lot more Sympathy flamed me than Judgement did - but that's okay, I don't mind.
DISCORD killyzkill

cascaval123

firey u start to hate me becouse i not joined back sympathy,,,

loewe98

Quote from: Yz on July 19, 2012, 09:52:23 AM
I have been friends with Kami for a pretty long time, around a year and a half so I feel obligated to help him. But trust me, they are in the lead on their own, I haven't been helping them lately, been very busy. Remember you guys play with Silence and a few others, but Judgement has no one to play with but themselves. I guess I'm helping to put balance into things.

Also, as for personal issues like people flaming me, a lot more Sympathy flamed me than Judgement did - but that's okay, I don't mind.

Wel i'm sorry for that .. an that they got inactive is there problem .. Divinevil {there guildmaster ) dont even care there guildie got banned when i told em the guildmaster sayd i dont care..
I was like ok wtf ? And yeah working hard again ..  there memebrs stopped flaming since i got banned one off them and now they try to pay my members to leave the guild -> Kami ! ...

And since i started to fitness 4x a week or more i have less time to play , building muscles and wont quit it :) !

Iridion

July 19, 2012, 10:26:37 AM #403 Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 10:26:59 AM by Iridion
Quote from: Iridion on July 19, 2012, 08:22:39 AM
wooo yz is an admin :D :D :D
guys shit i'm so sorry i cant believe it happened i wanted to post it in aeon's thread i'm reeeeally sorry
when i came back home i was very happy for own reasons so i didnt pay much attention to where i clicked

sorry again :3

yz since you're the new admin delete all this stuff  8)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yz

^ If Firey wants. Want me to get rid of those posts firey?
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-