April 27, 2024, 11:07:35 AMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » Got scamm

Got scamm

Started by cascaval123, April 30, 2012, 01:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cascaval123

Sgt asskiker is his name.
I asked him if he sell member and he said yea.So I trade him and put money (30m gigas for 3month member) and than he said after 5mins than i got the member.I rellogged and i didnt find anything.I want to extract my money from him acc.And give back

RAUDOG

April 30, 2012, 02:09:41 PM #1 Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 02:13:23 PM by RAUDOG
Looks like enough proof to me, you should not trust people anyway bro - many people get scammed this way.
But wait awhile and lets see if he gets it for you, if not it will be taken care of.

P.S you ss don't show that he accepted ur 100 mil, that's not to good, santa will have to check the data base.

Revenge10

Quote from: ZeroUH on April 28, 2012, 01:03:12 PM
Alexander will stay banned for 7d. However, you won't get your money back.
Quote from: Allie on December 29, 2010, 11:47:14 AM
14. No real world trading.
Basically, you guys were tradding gigas for real money, since the only way to get a membership is by using money. Please, avoid this kind of negotiations.

Scythe

WHat,why not,some people cant buy membership themselves cuz they dont have a card and if people wont buy member from other people,why did they put the method to purchase member for someone else?
Don't think, feel

Revenge10

Quote from: Scythe on April 30, 2012, 02:13:49 PM
WHat,why not,some people cant buy membership themselves cuz they dont have a card and if people wont buy member from other people,why did they put the method to purchase member for someone else?
i don't thing they made this i think people in BC made it cuz the rule say no real money trading so you guys should be responsible for the result .. if you got scammed i think its your fault because you trust someone who don't deserve to be trusted like sgt asskiller i don't trust that guy .. and if the trade is done fairly so good for you i don't think they will do anything except a ban or something but you won't get your gigas back sry Aln

hawk5005

Why not? Look at the topic...

Scythe

Quote from: hawk5005 on April 30, 2012, 02:42:03 PM
Well revo quoted the "Rule 14,No real world trading" buying a membership for someone ingame isnt a real world trade,and he should be able to get his stuff back
Don't think, feel

hawk5005

Quote from: Scythe on April 30, 2012, 03:22:42 PM
Well revo quoted the "Rule 14,No real world trading" buying a membership for someone ingame isnt a real world trade,and he should be able to get his stuff back
Does it involve real world money?

kinghang94

It is meaningless for this reporting. It is not involve the real money. It just a case of fail trading. Nothing is needed to report.It just a game. Also, you must be careful on every trading and you will not get trick anymore.

Revenge10

Quote from: Scythe on April 30, 2012, 03:22:42 PM
real money is involved Rabi he pay gigas for membership and the only way to get membership is by "real money" isn't this a real money trading?! .. i guess it is .. and he should be responsible of his trust for that guy :) .. if iam mistaken i hope someone tell me what is the correct thingy ^_^

Selene

We do not deal with real life trading. If you trusted him and he scammed you it's your fault. Next time be more careful.

ZeroUH

Quote from: Allie on December 29, 2010, 11:47:14 AM
14. No real world trading.
sorry but we can't do anything. Avoid this kind of negotiations, please.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-