June 15, 2024, 06:53:30 PMLatest Member: FirbageUSALP
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Zeros goodbye topic

Zeros goodbye topic

Started by KillerPig, June 05, 2012, 04:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

Quote from: AllieWhat the ****. MSN me before you make a decision like this.
y?
It's his decision to make???

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Xx Itz Ian

June 05, 2012, 06:59:25 PM #1 Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 07:00:21 PM by Xx Itz Ian
Quote from: KillerPig on June 05, 2012, 04:09:21 PM
Quote from: AllieWhat the ****. MSN me before you make a decision like this.
y?
It's his decision to make???
Yeah whats ur point?
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Toast

Pokeh

hes got an important position in the game so a notice should be necessary.

it's like me quitting my job randomly without any notice.

Nucleaon

Quote from: Pokeh on June 05, 2012, 09:01:57 PM

Would they really care?

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Pokeh

do they work for allie at all?

:/

Nucleaon

Quote from: Pokeh on June 05, 2012, 09:39:20 PM
do they work for allie at all?

:/

Well yeah, hes the head Game Master of BC, a large community.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Xkiller712

Allie's response is normal.  I would be surprised to know that one of my most important workers is quiting.

Allie

Somehow my post was deleted. I am very upset at this. Kenny had to have done it (or Matt) cause it's not in recycled topics. I am very upset over this.

Anyway, not as long as my original post, yes it was his decision to make however he was the head GM of my game. He was the highest in command besides me and Kenny. He goes inactive for a month and my game goes without an overseer for a month. At all BC related decisions I say "Ask Zero, he's in charge". Little did I know his "inactivity" was really him quitting and not telling anyone. Not only that but also when he does decide to quit he posted on my forums without informing me directly as to why or anything regarding that he was leaving at all.

It's the equivalent of a manager of a business just not going to work one day and when asked about it a month later say that he quit.

Xkiller712

Quote from: Allie on June 05, 2012, 11:57:32 PM
It's the equivalent of a manager of a business just not going to work one day and when asked about it a month later say that he quit.

That's what I was trying to say.  If I were you Allie, I'd be tracking his IP adress right now, then go to his house and take a $hit in his pillow.
Plus I can kind of say that because it's in spam.
LST: I understand why you'd/you're pissed, and I would be too.  In my opinion you're handling it very mature, although I might've just given you an idea.

Pokeh

Quote from: Xkiller712 on June 06, 2012, 12:00:41 AM

That's what I was trying to say.  If I were you Allie, I'd be tracking his IP adress right now, then go to his house and take a $hit in his pillow.

lol

123bomb123

Quote from: Pokeh on June 05, 2012, 09:01:57 PM

lol at how you're implying you're important at work. h4h4 what a joke.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Pokeh

123bomb123

Quote from: Pokeh on June 06, 2012, 02:30:27 AM
fku no cashier no money!
ya noone wanna rob 7-11 with tough indo cashier and his instrumental mixtapes. h4h4.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

ZeroUH

He goes inactive for a month and my game goes without an overseer for a month. At all BC related decisions I say "Ask Zero, he's in charge". Little did I know his "inactivity" was really him quitting and not telling anyone. Not only that but also when he does decide to quit he posted on my forums without informing me directly as to why or anything regarding that he was leaving at all.

I'm really busy with real life stuff. Things that doesn't let me get online even on the MSN. You can ask Gramps, Meteor, Mhj, Pig or others who I have on msn too... I'm not getting on-line.
Personal reasons... After a certain episode, I'm totally unmotivated and without the slightest desire to continue doing this volunteer job. I want to avoid such things that, unfortunately, have brought me problems because I was giving more attention to the game than my grades in college, for example. Not that it was something bad, I really liked what I did here... Even if during the time I was here, some people never liked my "work"...
At the moment, I'm busy traveling between 3 cities almost every week. Internet became luxury for me now... And this explains my inactivity.
When I have time, I'm with my family or with my girlfriend...
Sorry for disappoint you(again). Sometimes we must do things that we don't like...

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-