April 28, 2024, 06:44:58 AMLatest Member: ii21
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Additions to the Marketplace

Additions to the Marketplace

Started by Xkiller712, June 09, 2012, 09:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xkiller712

June 09, 2012, 09:34:49 PM Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 09:36:59 PM by Xkiller712
In the marketplace you could:

-Browse random items
Ex 1) Click 'random item'  button and it will come up with a different item everytime you click it.
Ex 2) Click the button, Walker-bro shows up, click again, Cyblade +0-+7 shows up.
-Look through non-specific items sorted by, Price Low to high, or, Price High to low
Ex 1) Click Low to high, first item that shows up:  Elektra arm +2 - 1 gigas.  Last item,  Super-Doubler - 99,999,999 bot stract
-(Addition to the one above)  You could sort it low to high, etc, but with coins, gigas, or bot stract.
-Try on Items.  You could try on a jack head or other items not available in shop
Ex 1) Haloween set, Arma soldier, Dark meto, haloween transformation, Bots e.f.s, etc.
-Check the average price for an item
Ex 1) You are trying to sell a bout cheetah E.F. for 72m gigas on the market, and you don't know why it isn't selling.
Reason: Too high of a price
Solution: Go to the price check of the marketplace where you can check the average price that items sold for on the market.

I know it'd be hard to implement ( at least for me), but in my opinion it would be worth it.

spiderstar

June 10, 2012, 03:09:58 AM #2 Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 03:11:18 AM by spiderstar
Quote from: Xkiller712 on June 09, 2012, 09:34:49 PM
In the marketplace you could:

-Browse random items
Ex 1) Click 'random item'  button and it will come up with a different item everytime you click it.
Ex 2) Click the button, Walker-bro shows up, click again, Cyblade +0-+7 shows up.
-Look through non-specific items sorted by, Price Low to high, or, Price High to low
Ex 1) Click Low to high, first item that shows up:  Elektra arm +2 - 1 gigas.  Last item,  Super-Doubler - 99,999,999 bot stract
-(Addition to the one above)  You could sort it low to high, etc, but with coins, gigas, or bot stract.
-Try on Items.  You could try on a jack head or other items not available in shop
Ex 1) Haloween set, Arma soldier, Dark meto, haloween transformation, Bots e.f.s, etc.
-Check the average price for an item
Ex 1) You are trying to sell a bout cheetah E.F. for 72m gigas on the market, and you don't know why it isn't selling.
Reason: Too high of a price
Solution: Go to the price check of the marketplace where you can check the average price that items sold for on the market.

I know it'd be hard to implement ( at least for me), but in my opinion it would be worth it.

I don't see the point of the randomizing addition to the marketplace?  Most people trying to access the marketplace are looking for a specific item hence the reason for a search option.   So -1 on that idea.

I do like the idea about listing the highest and lowest prices for a specific item it would be really helpful.  +1

The averages idea isn't so hot since prices are entirely judged on the player and the person who wants to buy it there's no "set" price and if all the items were the same price it wouldn't make a difference who you buy from.

Woops I missed one. 

Trying on the items seems pointless to me (no offense).  -1

Xkiller712

The first and last one you recommended were for boredom.  Ex) You are super rich and don't know what to buy, click random item and maybe you'll discover a certain item you've never seen before.  The last one, is also if you are bored or trying to see if a part looks good on your guy. 

Xx Itz Ian

to be able to see how it fits on your bot is a good add so you can see how E parts look, and if they match with some random looking set. like matching cool outfits for avatar pictures. but if you aren't that intrest in how your bot looks its pretty worthless. but still 1+ for me

the other ideas all seems a good adding but i don't know if it would be possible to add it. (i think the average price thing is impossible)
but still 1+
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xkiller712

I think the average price thing would be the easiest to implement.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-