May 23, 2024, 04:26:27 PMLatest Member: Ckilagotub
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » New one.

New one.

Started by Faith, October 06, 2010, 12:20:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faith

Don't bother commenting on the brightness cuz I could care less if you think its too bright.
I got the effect I wanted.

HiddenCamera

Thanks to LiquidChaos^

SonicParadox

Faith

Quote from: SonicParadox on October 06, 2010, 12:34:20 AM
Stfu. >:o It's cool.

I removed his comment cuz he commented on brightness. xD
Glad for all the positive comments.
I think its got like a celestial look or feel to it. xD

Yz

I think the brightness is what makes it look good. But there arent any other effects
DISCORD killyzkill

y2k

i really dont think this is bright enough

Allie

Quote from: y2k on October 06, 2010, 12:32:31 AM
hai me theenkz ihtz 2 breyete

I found it important to un-delete this post.

Are you mentally retarded, or do you really talk like that?
Because by reviewing your posts, I now think you were born with a brain malfunction of some sort.

Allie

Okay, I'm going to go make a rule that the mentally retarded are not allowed to post here, so I'd suggest you stop posting else I'll ban you AGAIN.

Faith

Quote from: Tricky on October 06, 2010, 12:36:45 AM
I think the brightness is what makes it look good. But there arent any other effects

There's a decent amount of layers in this sig.

y2k

October 06, 2010, 12:50:38 AM #11 Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 12:53:36 AM by y2k
that is extreme discrimination. just because someone was born with something like autism or down syndrome, causing an omission of.. typing abilities doesnt mean you should ban them. what if it was an HONEST opinion and i didnt know any other way to type it?

EDIT: OH HEY while youre at it, changing the rules that is, you should make a rule that says "no fun in any way shape or form"
seems pretty appropriate.

Allie

You're typing correctly now.
So stop acting like a mentally challenged person; it makes you look more stupid if I don't actually call you out.

y2k

i could care less if people on a game think im stupid. i get a slight laugh out of it and thats all that really matters

Allie

I'm gonna go play Candy Land!!!
Bye.

BTW, you care a lot about what people on this forum say and think about you, else you wouldn't have gotten so offensive over me calling you out.
Gg y2k.
A game is only a small world.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-