May 23, 2024, 02:52:23 PMLatest Member: Ckilagotub
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » New one.

New one.

Started by Faith, October 06, 2010, 12:20:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

y2k

not offensive, more like defensive for the true people with mental disabilities out there.

Kevin

Both of you bring it to msn.

Great signature Faith, I love the brightness and lust it gives off. Hard to explain with words, but it's really good.

Faith

Quote from: Kevin on October 06, 2010, 01:12:30 AM
Both of you bring it to msn.

Great signature Faith, I love the brightness and lust it gives off. Hard to explain with words, but it's really good.

Thanks Kevin. xD

Santa

Styx

Quote from: Faith on October 06, 2010, 12:50:01 AM
There's a decent amount of layers in this sig.

Layers wouldn't matter, you can easily make a good sig without the use of alot of layers. It depends how you use layers and using tools correctly.

Faith

Quote from: Styx on October 06, 2010, 04:56:18 AM
Layers wouldn't matter, you can easily make a good sig without the use of alot of layers. It depends how you use layers and using tools correctly.

Not what I meant.
I'm saying there's alot more in this sig then noticed.

FireyDevel

Quote from: y2k on October 06, 2010, 12:47:18 AM
yarsh i cehn haz uhm doun scindroem?
Quote from: y2k on October 06, 2010, 12:50:38 AM
that is extreme discrimination. just because someone was born with something like autism or down syndrome, causing an omission of.. typing abilities doesnt mean you should ban them. what if it was an HONEST opinion and i didnt know any other way to type it?

EDIT: OH HEY while youre at it, changing the rules that is, you should make a rule that says "no fun in any way shape or form"seems pretty appropriate.

Quote from: y2k on October 06, 2010, 12:52:52 AM
i could care less if people on a game think im stupid. i get a slight laugh out of it and thats all that really matters

Quote from: y2k on October 06, 2010, 12:55:15 AM
not offensive, more like defensive for the true people with mental disabilities out there.

To be honest, all you have done here is mock the handicaped and got a laugh out of it. I for one vote ban his ass. There's no point in keeping such scum around these forums.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Yz

firey pwnt yo nerdy white ass
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

stop fight
well no, ill just say stop the fight and avoid closing it
>:o

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

y2k

Quote from: FireyDevel on October 06, 2010, 09:17:02 AM
To be honest, all you have done here is mock the handicaped and got a laugh out of it. I for one vote ban his ass. There's no point in keeping such scum around these forums.

whooaaa kick it shady guy
were not aloud to do things for the lulz anymore er whaat?

SonicParadox

Quote from: Faith on October 06, 2010, 12:34:59 AM
I removed his comment cuz he commented on brightness. xD
Glad for all the positive comments.
I think its got like a celestial look or feel to it. xD
Yes, considering he's in the sky. :P But it does give a good "vibe" to it. I only started GFX yesterday, and I can tell something like that is going to take me awhile. ._.

Faith

Quote from: SonicParadox on October 06, 2010, 09:21:55 PM
Yes, considering he's in the sky. :P But it does give a good "vibe" to it. I only started GFX yesterday, and I can tell something like that is going to take me awhile. ._.

Gonna do more sigs like this one (scenery and animals).
xD

kev453

At a first glace, it looks good. Then I notice some random planet floating in the background. Then I thought that for a star to be so shiny that half an owl's face goes white, it should have a fairly intense effect on the floating planet reasonably nearby.

Everyone says that to make abstract signatures is harder than making realistic. That may be true but making realistic signatures require more of a closer look and thought upon things or else it wouldn't be realistic.

Good start though.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-