June 15, 2024, 09:34:13 PMLatest Member: FirbageUSALP
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » I need some help

I need some help

Started by HyperShadic6, July 01, 2012, 02:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HyperShadic6

Ok so i was lvling up some noobs and i saw that one of them DID NOT take any damage at all.So i would like my logs checked pls cause i dont want ban.

Dillh

Quote from: HyperShadic6 on July 01, 2012, 02:49:00 PM
Ok so i was lvling up some noobs and i saw that one of them DID NOT take any damage at all.So i would like my logs checked pls cause i dont want ban.

Hello, possibly the reason why he was not taken damage was because the player was not connected to you, was the player moving around normally.Just in case he was hacking what was the players in-game name ?
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

HyperShadic6

Quote from: Dillh on July 01, 2012, 02:59:24 PM
Quote from: HyperShadic6 on July 01, 2012, 02:49:00 PM

Hello, possibly the reason why he was not taken damage was because the player was not connected to you, was the player moving around normally.Just in case he was hacking what was the players in-game name ?
I forgot...

Zack66775

When you post try to post with a screenshot and a name immediately in the first post to be more effective in the report.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-