June 16, 2024, 01:45:29 AMLatest Member: FirbageUSALP
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Internet Issues have been detected.

Internet Issues have been detected.

Started by Hank6LT, July 03, 2012, 05:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank6LT

"Internet Issues have been detected. However, you can still press Start to attempt to play."

I'm always getting this error while trying to run Boutcheetah Updater.
-I have IE9
-I tried without Firewall
-I tried without Anti-Virus (NOD32)
-I tried without Firewall and Anti-Virus.

I know there was a thread or two about this problem, but I didn't found a working solution there.

Scythe

Don't think, feel

Hank6LT

Quote from: Scythe on July 03, 2012, 05:26:54 PM
Get firefox bro,IE sucks

I actually use Chrome. I wrote about the IE version, because in one of the threads it was said to have the newest IE version.

Hank6LT

Sorry for bump, but does anyone know a solution? I really want to complete the event in time. :(

Santa

Hello, this is usually caused by a corrupt .net framework 2.0 installation.  If you install Team Viewer, (www.teamviewer.com), and PM me the ID/Pass, I can resolve this for you.

Also, can you upload C:\Zylon Gaming\BoutCheetah\LauncherExceptions.txt (if the file exists)

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

Hank6LT

July 05, 2012, 07:09:09 PM #5 Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 07:52:53 AM by Hank6LT
Quote from: Santa on July 04, 2012, 11:20:12 PM
Hello, this is usually caused by a corrupt .net framework 2.0 installation.  If you install Team Viewer, (www.teamviewer.com), and PM me the ID/Pass, I can resolve this for you.

Also, can you upload C:\Zylon Gaming\BoutCheetah\LauncherExceptions.txt (if the file exists)

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

Send you the link of my LauncherExceptions.txt via PM

EDIT: Santa, did you got the PM?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-