April 28, 2024, 04:40:12 AMLatest Member: Palley
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » New game type - Guild War?

New game type - Guild War?

Started by lsqe, July 04, 2012, 01:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

really the only reason i can think of NOT to have guild war implemented is because of the fact you can just organize it and have a guildwar yourself. Just whisper the other guild and tell them to meet in a certain room or whatever.

lsqe

Quote from: Cooky on July 06, 2012, 01:57:02 AM
really the only reason i can think of NOT to have guild war implemented is because of the fact you can just organize it and have a guildwar yourself. Just whisper the other guild and tell them to meet in a certain room or whatever.
How about setting this rule that a guild war can only take place after it is approved by Yz/Santa/Allie?
IGN: The Lsqe / The Lsqe 2 / Lsqe_Merc
Guild: - / - / The Company

kandra

without ranking is useless and guild wars would make ppl pvp more

Cooky

Quote from: kandra on July 06, 2012, 04:35:53 PM

without ranking is useless and guild wars would make ppl pvp more

I know, Im all for it, I was just pointing something out..

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-