May 01, 2024, 10:02:22 PMLatest Member: MINI
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » Silence Reset Sign Up | Official One

Silence Reset Sign Up | Official One

Started by zepher2211, July 06, 2012, 05:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qwerasdf2453

um its spelled wrong its Baby OB Ice muncay...
People are born with gifts I'm born talented.

lsqe

IGN: The Lsqe / The Lsqe 2 / Lsqe_Merc
Guild: - / - / The Company

meck12

July 09, 2012, 01:48:10 PM #47 Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 01:49:20 PM by meck12
Quote from: zepher2211 on July 06, 2012, 05:02:37 PM
Alright so I leave for a couple days and the reset everyone saw coming is announced, so here I am to see who will be in Silence's new ranks, only current members of silence may apply, being added to the list is upon my discretion.

If you are a current Silence member who wishes to rejoin after the reset please leave your Silence bot name in a reply.

The List:

1. Muncay
2. MASTER OG ICE
3. Lady Ice
4. OG DORI
5. Baby OG Ice
6. DaRkNesS_1
7. -Tzeshuan-
8. Divine Dragon
9. -OG Rebel-
10. thematic
11.Dog aka Boo

I may decide to designate a new guild specifically for pvpers. Such a guild will be owned by an alt of mine, but I have not decided whether I'm going to do this.
AEON's DOG
"This Is Not My Official Account"

RAUDOG

July 09, 2012, 01:55:15 PM #48 Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 01:07:02 AM by RAUDOG
BW and Baby it's np for you guys getting in, all though I must say we will not have 3 month summer players in the guild, I understand you may become somewhat inactive when school starts but still be active, you can always keep up your activity on weekends, by not posting that you may be inactive for a-while will result in you being kicked from the guild.
Always come and view the thread, understand this we have a gang of members that are inactive now, I promise you this-this will never happen again in Silence, understand this-this Post is for everyone.

lsqe

Quote from: RAUDOG on July 09, 2012, 01:55:15 PM
BW and Baby it's np for you guys getting in, all though I must say we will not have 3 month summer players in the guild, I understand you may become somewhat inactive when school starts but still be active you can always keep up your activity on weekends, by not posting that you may be inactive for a-while will result in you being kicked from the guild.
Always come and view the thread, understand this we have a gang of members that are inactive now, I promise you this-this will never happen again in Silence, understand this-this Post is for everyone.

In my country I'm already going to school everyday and in the afternoon (Your country's early morning) I would be playing so it might be less frequent to see me. Even if you don't see I will still grind alone for gp and the last time I was inactive was because I wanted to quit BoutCheetah but now I've come back.
IGN: The Lsqe / The Lsqe 2 / Lsqe_Merc
Guild: - / - / The Company

RAUDOG

Quote from: lsqe on July 09, 2012, 01:57:58 PM
Quote from: RAUDOG on July 09, 2012, 01:55:15 PM
BW and Baby it's np for you guys getting in, all though I must say we will not have 3 month summer players in the guild, I understand you may become somewhat inactive when school starts but still be active you can always keep up your activity on weekends, by not posting that you may be inactive for a-while will result in you being kicked from the guild.

In my country I'm already going to school everyday and in the afternoon (Your country's early morning) I would be playing so it might be less frequent to see me. Even if you don't see I will still grind alone for gp and the last time I was inactive was because I wanted to quit BoutCheetah but now I've come back.
Ok lil bro that's all to the good.

elitekiller

Hi i was in silence when it first started. i had family and business problems and had to quit for 5 months or so.

IGN: Perfect-Weapon
level: member-221
Very active. Over 6- 12 hours everyday.

I would like to join back into silence and make a great member of the team:)

RAUDOG

Quote from: elitekiller on July 14, 2012, 05:08:29 PM
Hi i was in silence when it first started. i had family and business problems and had to quit for 5 months or so.

IGN: Perfect-Weapon
level: member-221
Very active. Over 6- 12 hours everyday.

I would like to join back into silence and make a great member of the team:)
Approved.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-