May 02, 2024, 09:58:37 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » Silence Reset Sign Up | Official One

Silence Reset Sign Up | Official One

Started by zepher2211, July 06, 2012, 05:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAUDOG

July 06, 2012, 11:49:13 PM #30 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 07:25:57 AM by RAUDOG
Quote from: MuzzaFuzza on July 06, 2012, 08:08:08 PM
Me, MuzzaFuzza
Level:221
i grind hard every day:)<3
I must say your a dam good player and all but, you did my guild cold blooded bro I'll marinate on this bro.

whoops77

Quote from: Dillh on July 06, 2012, 11:28:08 PM
Quote from: whoops77 on July 06, 2012, 11:17:56 PM
IGN:OG Mike
LVL:221
Active?: **** yea
Specialty: Code killing and grinding patience

Would love it if me and you joined, me and you are like the best doubles (sector) ppl around we get some amazing times on lvl 228 hard mode.We get like 1:38 (is that right?). Would be amazing to have all of my Friends in old silence to join new silence such as:

OG Mike
Master OG ice
-Tzeshaun-
Divine Dragon
-OG Rebel-
Muncay

Sorry If I am missing anyone they are all I could think of(I am very tired lol bed time soon).

Actually, we average about 1:35

cascaval123

thematic

RAUDOG

Quote from: thematic on July 07, 2012, 09:10:17 PM
count on me too :)
thematic
Hell yea and you know my brother has an auto in mac card.

Dillh

thematic

Yes This is gonna be epic. I am so looking forward to this.
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

droid zylon1

Quote from: zepher2211 on July 06, 2012, 05:02:37 PM
Alright so I leave for a couple days and the reset everyone saw coming is announced, so here I am to see who will be in Silence's new ranks, only current members of silence may apply, being added to the list is upon my discretion.

If you are a current Silence member who wishes to rejoin after the reset please leave your Silence bot name in a reply.

The List:

1. Muncay
2. MASTER OG ICE
3. Lady Ice
4. OG DORI
5. Baby OG Ice
6. DaRkNesS_1
7. -Tzeshuan-
8. Divine Dragon
9. -OG Rebel-
10. thematic

I may decide to designate a new guild specifically for pvpers. Such a guild will be owned by an alt of mine, but I have not decided whether I'm going to do this.
G5?

RAUDOG

I would like to inform you some of you will not be accepted in Silence if this reset takes place, you need to know this so your feelings will not be hurt, those of you that aren't accepted remember always that you are apart of Silence and your name will go down in History for just being in Silence, you will receive Hall Of Fame Flags that will last you a life-time, be very proud when people ask you how did u get those flags?
Stick your chest out and say i was in Silence, Silence got these flags for me, all of you will be part of Silence 4 -ever.

As far as that dam list for get it its full.

Dillh

July 07, 2012, 11:19:23 PM #38 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 11:41:21 PM by Dillh
Quote from: RAUDOG on July 07, 2012, 10:59:23 PM
I would like to inform you some of you will not be accepted in Silence if this reset takes place, you need to know this so your feelings will not be hurt, those of you that aren't accepted remember always that you are apart of Silence and your name will go down in History for just being in Silence, you will receive Hall Of Fame Flags that will last you a life-time, be very proud when people ask you how did u get those flags?
Stick your chest out and say i was in Silence, Silence got these flags for me, all of you will be part of Silence 4 -ever.

As far as that dam list for get it its full.

Yes guys, be very proud of your self's to everyone who has helped us get where we are now. Be proud of those Hall Of Fame Flags. They represent all your hard work that you have done never forget that, you have made a piece of History here it will stay here for ever just remember that, you was in one of the best guilds in this game.

All be proud  of our selfs.

Well said there Ice. :)
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

etoyh3

HEY man im in silent right now ;) ;) i am actually very active and leveling up about 2 a day please sign me up on the list

jinhongzhu

thematic
OMG +inf to matic, that's all i gotta say :)  Also, guys lets get rank 1 by moday like 2mil more GP to go :)
LET'S DO SOME GRINDDDDDING

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

spiderstar

If you guys have any open slots I would be willing to join ^.^

sasuke6548

THEMATIC IS BACK!!! LEGEND IS BACK!! **** YEA!!!!

cascaval123

Heyy muncay please add me IGN:Aln   Level:221

theodor

July 08, 2012, 07:41:45 AM #44 Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 05:37:50 AM by theodor
OG Money
;)
IGN:GGame|GGame
Lv:225|63

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-