June 16, 2024, 05:59:58 AMLatest Member: Brezkairosy
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » so boutcheetah gave me a virus -_- and im pretty pissed of .....

so boutcheetah gave me a virus -_- and im pretty pissed of .....

Started by crinova, July 08, 2012, 12:47:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crinova

ok so i opened the boutcheetah launcher and it trys to update it finishes updating half of 1 and then says internet connection problem blah blah blah ... suspicious .... that NEVER happened before,so i check if its connected and sure enough it is , i exit the launcher and BAM ! my antivirus says it detects a virus from  ..... well i think u know where  -_-  well the virus/pop up thing thats blocking me from playing is called Win32/Heur ..... specific infected file is called:

updates.zylongaming.com/boutcheetah/zylonshield.dll

plz fix this problem im getting pretty pissed : l

Dillh

There is no Virus on the bout cheetah it says it because it a un-Recognized game by your Anti-virus, Your Anti-virus has made a mistake, I would suggest adding the game to your Anti-virus exceptions by going to the advanced settings.

If you need help with this please see this link:

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,26673.msg275174.html#new

Hope this helps you mate.
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Santa

Quote from: crinova on July 08, 2012, 12:47:27 AM
ok so i opened the boutcheetah launcher and it trys to update it finishes updating half of 1 and then says internet connection problem blah blah blah ... suspicious .... that NEVER happened before,so i check if its connected and sure enough it is , i exit the launcher and BAM ! my antivirus says it detects a virus from  ..... well i think u know where  -_-  well the virus/pop up thing thats blocking me from playing is called Win32/Heur ..... specific infected file is called:

updates.zylongaming.com/boutcheetah/zylonshield.dll

plz fix this problem im getting pretty pissed : l

Hello, zylonshield is packed with "The Enigma Protector", which basically protects files from being unpacked, and edited.  Now, anti-viruses do not like when someone uses "The Enigma Protector", because they cannot unpack the files and see what's inside of it, so they just assume every file protected with it, is a virus, which is wrong.  I suggest you either install "Microsoft Security Essentials", and remove your current antivirus, or add exceptions to the client folder, like stated above.

If you need further assistance with this, please install Team Viewer (www.teamviewer.com), and I will fix it for you.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-