May 23, 2024, 10:47:52 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » Broke the level 1 solo record

Broke the level 1 solo record

Started by zomniethe4, July 09, 2012, 09:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zomniethe4

BoutCheetah Level 1 Record!!

After the run just stop watching it because I left the recorder on when I went to get something to eat :3

Zom

cybercjt

don't gang up on him just becuz he broke your record lolol
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Corr

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

ReSigNeRs

Rossbach

July 10, 2012, 02:25:13 PM #19 Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 02:25:55 PM by Rossbach
No. .-.

Ross was talking about denilligaal, not Zom.

Omnomnom eating toast.

zomniethe4

Why would he be, he has just about every other record ;/

Zom

denilligaal

Quote from: Rossbach on July 10, 2012, 01:20:38 PM
You can tell he edited the 1, due to the little pixels around it. (between the : and 1.)

@Neo

He will just complain the video recorder lags him, because apparently his computer is crap.

euhm i wont post another pic if i break a rec because it is always FAKE this and FAKE that -.-"
I know it isn't fake so idc what you believe

and also I don't have a vid recorder? or is it a program that you always have? I dont know i never used it :S
and also i don't know if it would lag me but im getting a new pc at end of august than it will be faster.

maybe I broke it because i have a little lag which makes it end a sec faster because i do the same thing as Zom only mine is little bit laggyier? Idk and really Idc what you think xD

Scythe

Quote from: denilligaal on July 10, 2012, 02:39:32 PM
You can tell he edited the 1, due to the little pixels around it. (between the : and 1.)

@Neo

He will just complain the video recorder lags him, because apparently his computer is crap.

euhm i wont post another pic if i break a rec because it is always FAKE this and FAKE that -.-"

and also I don't have a vid recorder? or is it a program that you always have? I dont know i never used it :S
and also i don't know if it would lag me but im getting a new pc at end of august than it will be faster.

maybe I broke it because i have a little lag which makes it end a sec faster because i do the same thing as Zom only mine is little bit laggyier? Idk and really Idc what you think xD
Of course you care,if you didnt care why would you reply?
Don't think, feel

-PeaceLover-

July 10, 2012, 03:01:51 PM #23 Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 03:06:06 PM by -PeaceLover-
Time to break.

Edit: Give up i only can get 30 sec

zomniethe4

Zom

Gramps

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on July 10, 2012, 03:01:51 PM
Time to break.

Edit: Give up i only can get 30 sec

Good on the effort there ;)

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Meteor

Did about 40 games. Got either 21 or 22 seconds every single time. >:[

(click to show/hide)

zepher2211

Quote from: denilligaal on July 10, 2012, 02:39:32 PM

@Neo

Thre's a few different free screen recorders out there, many people used to make shitty videos with hypercam.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Rossbach

Grats Zom! <3. At least there is someone besides Ross who can sector.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Rossbach

July 13, 2012, 02:25:04 AM #29 Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 02:27:52 AM by Rossbach
Double post. .-.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-