May 23, 2024, 07:55:49 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » im sorry GM Gramps for skitten ur nan i was angry yester day so sorry plzz unban

im sorry GM Gramps for skitten ur nan i was angry yester day so sorry plzz unban

Started by flamewolf12, July 12, 2012, 09:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamewolf12

I been skitten turbo nan witch i didn't think about then i was angry cause my m'8 said my mum is fat but she not  IM really sorry GM Gramps and turbo  :'( plzz unban it wont happen again i swear   :'(

ReSigNeRs

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

flamewolf12

I was so angry cause  my freind try to ban me for  sayin somethin nasty when i was angry i carnt control comment's  :'(

flamewolf12

TO O_X  i wearnt thinkin about it people was sayin i dare u i was like nah for a sec then my mind lost it and i typed it in to him but i wearnt talkin to turbo on the 3rd thing i was talkin to  lolig then i went wrong chat then bam i sended it so it looked like i said it to TURBO ???

Zap1173

Gramps

You shouldn't be saying it to anyone anyway.  And it's turbos nan, not my nan, as i have no nans.
You have been unbanned.
Learn to edit your posts btw.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

RAUDOG

Quote from: flamewolf12 on July 12, 2012, 09:52:06 AM
I been skitten turbo nan witch i didn't think about then i was angry cause my m'8 said my mum is fat but she not  IM really sorry GM Gramps and turbo  :'( plzz unban it wont happen again i swear   :'(
He never should had gotten bann, people said things 10x worst and nothing had ever happened to them such as that.

Iridion

Quote from: RAUDOG on July 12, 2012, 10:49:52 AM
Quote from: flamewolf12 on July 12, 2012, 09:52:06 AM
I been skitten turbo nan witch i didn't think about then i was angry cause my m'8 said my mum is fat but she not  IM really sorry GM Gramps and turbo  :'( plzz unban it wont happen again i swear   :'(
He never should had gotten bann, people said things 10x worst and nothing had ever happened to them such as that.

the original defender of the poor and the abused

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-