April 20, 2024, 01:52:34 PMLatest Member: zen
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Run program as an administrator.........

Run program as an administrator.........

Started by Sniper, October 09, 2010, 10:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sniper

October 09, 2010, 10:30:40 PM Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 10:33:13 PM by Sniper
I have Windows XP home edition and I cannot find andthing under compatibility that says " Run this program as an administrator "  ??? Becuase Now I can't really play boutcheetah...

EDIT: This hasn't happend to me before... I didn't need to change anything before, I could just play right away.

Thanks mmiicc0 for the sigs! ;D

SonicParadox

Quote from: Sniper on October 09, 2010, 10:30:40 PM
I have Windows XP home edition and I cannot find andthing under compatibility that says " Run this program as an administrator "  ??? Becuase Now I can't really play boutcheetah...

EDIT: This hasn't happend to me before... I didn't need to change anything before, I could just play right away.

:[ Back to Runescape? xD

Styx

Right click on bout.dat and then change compatibility to windows 2000 or something.

Sniper

Quote from: Styx on October 09, 2010, 10:38:06 PM
Right click on bout.dat and then change compatibility to windows 2000 or something.
I did already, nothing happend...

Thanks mmiicc0 for the sigs! ;D

Struct

This happened to me awhile bak..... cant remeber what i did to fix it :/

mo9

well i got smthing like that boutcheatah was running perfectly , till i d'ced after that  i try to open da game and it tells me win 32 invalid program .......... administratpr stuff doesnt work , nor compatibility    i re-installed the game and no change =_=
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Allie

WindowsXP is far superior to Vista/Windows 7 in the way that its security doesn't force you to run a program in administrator just for access to the full code.
If your game is not working, it is for another reason, try talking about it to Kenny (GM Santa/RedEyes).

sw10268

lol kenny does everything, I feel sad for him having to deal with all these errors.  :(
sticks here

Santa

This has already been fixed, a day ago  :o His client would not work on windowed mode(probably a graphics card driver issue). Full screen worked like a charm tho.

~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-