May 01, 2024, 12:43:10 AMLatest Member: rtaletmxno
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » {tag} SUGGESTION

{tag} SUGGESTION

Started by Iridion, July 25, 2012, 06:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

July 25, 2012, 06:18:35 PM Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 06:23:12 PM by Iridion
so me and rett were playing {tag} today and we just realized it's pvp+"player x is it" in the chat

we came up with an idea: the game should start like actual tag with the addition of a timer: if the tagged player doesnt tag anyone before the timer ends he dies and the tag goes to another alive player;

there also should be a general timer and a tag counter: at the end of the general timer if there still are players tagging the player who has been tagged less times wins!

and lastly make gun's hits count as tag!

obv this is how i'd love {tag} and how i think it'd be funny but you guys should give your tips too!

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Nucleaon

Quote from: Iridion on July 25, 2012, 06:18:35 PM
so me and rett were playing {tag} today and we just realized it's pvp+"player x is it" in the chat

we came up with an idea: the game should start like actual tag with the addiction of a timer: if the tagged player doesnt tag anyone before the timer ends he dies and the tag goes to another alive player;

there also should be a general timer and a tag counter: at the end of the general timer if there still are players tagging the player who has been tagged less times wins!

obv this is how i'd love {tag} and how i think it'd be funny but you guys should give your tips too!

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

rettknight

July 25, 2012, 06:25:03 PM #2 Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 06:30:29 PM by rettknight
Lol nuc haha, typos:P.
Anyway ye, I remember people back in BOTS playing tag games in neo data without this kind of gaming, but anyway, I think that the current {tag} game is just a normal PvP that adds like red text on the bottom tbh, reason: The winner won't change, the only difference that I can find is that players will try to run more from their opponents considering that they don't want to be tagged, and that's the main porpouse of the game but it could last hours if it's like that.

Opinions people <:

Also, we were just starting to play with Iri and a couple more people and I noted that when you killed the tagged people the tag would pass to the first player who got hitted, and that's a fine system but I'd like to suggest that the tag would reset and be given randomly to a player. o;

IGN: RetKiss | Ret | | -Ret- | Gora

Iridion

Quote from: Nucleaon on July 25, 2012, 06:21:05 PM

we came up with an idea: the game should start like actual tag with the addiction of a timer: if the tagged player doesnt tag anyone before the timer ends he dies and the tag goes to another alive player;

i think you meant gaycleon instead of nuclean
it fits more
:)

thats how we roll maddie

KillerPig

first put [op] tag in base  ;D

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Nucleaon

Quote from: Iridion on July 25, 2012, 06:30:17 PM
Quote from: Nucleaon on July 25, 2012, 06:21:05 PM

i think you meant gaycleon instead of nuclean
it fits more
:)

Tried it. "Illegal characters were used." :/

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

hawk5005

I agree with everything except the use of a gun. Surge + honor would kill the fun.

Iridion

Quote from: hawk5005 on July 26, 2012, 07:31:47 AM
I agree with everything except the use of a gun. Surge + honor would kill the fun.
oh i thought fun-killing items were welcome in this server ::)

thats how we roll maddie

RedNeon

July 26, 2012, 09:01:17 AM #8 Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 09:03:51 AM by RedNeon
maek all bot types have same RA orrr disable surges' arms when the tag is enabled then  ::)

Quote from: Iridion on July 26, 2012, 07:43:08 AM
hey noice badass seeg u got der

Iridion

Quote from: RedNeon on July 26, 2012, 09:01:17 AM
maek all bot types have same RA orrr disable surges' arms with the tag enabled then  ::)

Quote from: Iridion on July 26, 2012, 07:43:08 AM
hey noice badass seeg u got der
real og.

thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-