June 02, 2024, 11:19:50 PMLatest Member: IrinaDousy
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Get rid Of gigas?

Get rid Of gigas?

Started by frog, July 31, 2012, 01:55:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frog

okey i heared that the staff need to reduce the amount of gigas in the game since the game have +120b gigas i suggest to cut the gigas of every one to half! this will make the whole game gigas +60b only! , and this won't harm any one since it will be done on all of us so the rich will remain rich and the poor will remain poor + people will have to lower thier prices to find some one to buy them etc. it will be an autoatic process!

DoubleZero

I guess that would work, but I like my gigas at a high number or high in my opinion lol

frog

Quote from: DoubleZero on July 31, 2012, 02:00:43 AM
I guess that would work, but I like my gigas at a high number or high in my opinion lol
your gigas will stay high cuz others gigas will get lower as well
All get Higher = Constant
All get Lower = Constant

no effect takesplace

DoubleZero

I know I meant 6 looks better than 3 lol

Zack66775

Logically this seems right. A player just starting out would have to grind forever to achieve the said 100million gigas it costs to purchase a minor rare.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

hawk5005

The high amount of gigas per total is not the problem, the problem is the amount of gigas the richer players have.
It would stay the same even if we took 99% of the gigas, as you said the rich will remain rich and the poor will remain poor.
What we actually try is to get the rich to be not so rich anymore.

frog

Quote from: hawk5005 on July 31, 2012, 08:52:33 AM
The high amount of gigas per total is not the problem, the problem is the amount of gigas the richer players have.
It would stay the same even if we took 99% of the gigas, as you said the rich will remain rich and the poor will remain poor.
What we actually try is to get the rich to be not so rich anymore.

ohhhhhh i thought they need to make the total amount more less than this , ummmmm what about giving an option , players can pay 400-500m or whatever the amount is and they will win a 1 year "Limited edition" item or so that would help as well

Xx Itz Ian

an already used limited rare, (unique in sort but with 200hp only) like liger but it is already used so they can't sell it to someone else (or just make it untradeable :3)
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

gombo08

Quote from: frog on July 31, 2012, 01:55:58 AM
okey i heared that the staff need to reduce the amount of gigas in the game since the game have +120b gigas i suggest to cut the gigas of every one to half! this will make the whole game gigas +60b only! , and this won't harm any one since it will be done on all of us so the rich will remain rich and the poor will remain poor + people will have to lower thier prices to find some one to buy them etc. it will be an autoatic process!
TOTALLY DISAGREE! This is unfair to people that have spend billions of time working out to earn lots of gigas and it wastes my money! This stupid method is totally not suitable for reducing gigas it is unfair for people and affects the game. Like humpy me !

Humpydumpy sat on the wall, humpydumpy had a great fall~

cheese

People earnt their gigas, can't just take them away.

frog

Quote from: gombo08 on July 31, 2012, 10:23:46 AM
TOTALLY DISAGREE! This is unfair to people that have spend billions of time working out to earn lots of gigas and it wastes my money! This stupid method is totally not suitable for reducing gigas it is unfair for people and affects the game. Like humpy me !
lol you won't lose your gigas nor anything
every one will get half his gigas example:

i got 100 gigas and you got 1000 gigas rate is 1:10
after my ideai got 50 gigas you got 500 gigas rate 1:10 as well!

gombo08

Quote from: frog on July 31, 2012, 10:28:33 AM

HELL NO MY MONEY NEEDS TO BE MAX AT LEAST! Thats my achievement don't try ta ruin it >:O

Humpydumpy sat on the wall, humpydumpy had a great fall~

frog

Quote from: gombo08 on July 31, 2012, 10:30:10 AM
Quote from: frog on July 31, 2012, 10:28:33 AM

HELL NO MY MONEY NEEDS TO BE MAX AT LEAST! Thats my achievement don't try ta ruin it >:O
i believe that if this idea is going to be done the max gigas will be halfed as well

Xx Itz Ian

July 31, 2012, 10:34:58 AM #13 Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 10:35:16 AM by Xx Itz Ian
it is a useless update if it is going to happen because it is about the ammout in gigas (worth in price) not in ammout of gigas in total.

which means when you half all gigas the problem hasn't been solved which makes this suggestion useless for now.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

RedNeon

i thought u quited .-.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-