May 24, 2024, 07:02:31 AMLatest Member: FzaimaKar
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Marketplace » Normal Server » ok read this intersite trade i have high lvl accs 4 grabs =]=]=]=]

ok read this intersite trade i have high lvl accs 4 grabs =]=]=]=]

Started by power1surge, August 06, 2012, 12:05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

power1surge

i have a bad eggs acc with 1000 credits1st prestige lvl 22.an aq{adventure quest} account 5 guys all level 89 with awe sets on all all have member ship.A mech quest level 33 with member ship
i have a armor games acc with 999 upgrade stars on most games like kingdon rush and 9999999 cash in games like shoping cart hero 1,2,and 3.
i have a   LEVEL UP acc maxium level i hacked its stats  109293832 on all stats 104897559 cash and  a maple story acc lvl 103
500 nexon cash or whatev its called a little empire acc {app} 1 000 000 gems crystals and gold and tell me other game  acc u would like offer gigas items or coins  also a aqw adverture quest worls acc lv 35 with 5k adventure coins/ tokens
sorry had them mixed up with my d. fable and old game{not rumming anymore} nano monsters
anyhow i logged into all of the accs the olny one that is not woring is the btd5 =[... anyhow the mq is lvl 33 aqw  35 with dragon armor type im not sure of the name anyhow on theses game si will login and play with anyone who wants me to prove that all are legit so im not scamming anyone im tying to find others who want a high lvl or hacked acc cause i do not use then anymore

hawk5005

Use a comma from place to place, I can't even understand what you're saying.

lasercut

OMG I updated my avatar

Selene

If someone is going to buy one of these accounts, please make sure you don't get scammed. If you do we are not responsibly and will not do anything to help you.

lasercut

Quote from: power1surge on August 06, 2012, 05:08:14 PM
Quote from: lasercut on August 06, 2012, 07:01:35 AM
U are saying you have a mech quest lv 69 member?
i fixed it and yes i do

are you sure it's lv 69. Last time i checked the lv cap was 45/50 -.-
OMG I updated my avatar

Xx Itz Ian

what ur saying?

adventure quest worlds lvl cap is 20 last time i played O_O.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DoubleZero

Yup, for a few games you claim a level that is impossible...

lasercut

OMG I updated my avatar

HotDoggie

IGN: Vortex/Banana/Dolan
Warned for Muffins.

power1surge

Quote from: lasercut on August 07, 2012, 09:18:15 AM
Quote from: power1surge on August 06, 2012, 05:08:14 PM
Quote from: lasercut on August 06, 2012, 07:01:35 AM
U are saying you have a mech quest lv 69 member?
i fixed it and yes i do

are you sure it's lv 69. Last time i checked the lv cap was 45/50 -.- im, pretty sure let me go check i might have it confused with another acc if so im sorry

power1surge

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on August 07, 2012, 09:20:27 AM
what ur saying?

adventure quest worlds lvl cap is 20 last time i played O_O.
no its higher up to i think 50

power1surge

Quote from: HotDoggie on August 07, 2012, 10:40:51 AM
most scammers have grammar like these... lal
no i was in a rush to go to bed =] and btw sory bout the mix ups i was very tired im logging into all of them tonight to make sure so sorry for any confussion

power1surge

Quote from: DoubleZero on August 07, 2012, 09:23:16 AM
Yup, for a few games you claim a level that is impossible...
like which ones?{and btw i hacked some so obviousley the lvls are high} =]

power1surge

Quote from: Selene on August 06, 2012, 05:12:51 PM
If someone is going to buy one of these accounts, please make sure you don't get scammed. If you do we are not responsibly and will not do anything to help you.
no worries im not trying to scam anyone i dont use my accs so i want ppl who will =]

jinhongzhu

lawl y did u post like 6 times in a row? You can just edit ur post and do what u needa do o.O

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-