March 28, 2024, 09:18:35 AMLatest Member: cremia
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Trailer Competition - Results

Trailer Competition - Results

Started by Allie, August 15, 2012, 11:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

August 15, 2012, 11:36:14 AM Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 11:38:47 AM by Allie
All scores are out of 10, total scores are out of 30.

Cooky:
Total Score - 18
RedEyes - 8 (Has sound effects, decent messages through out, only problem is the beginning, we should use leapmans if we pick this one.)
Allie - 5 (Moderately cool video, unprofessional as **** with text commands and other misc shit, pretty good music)
Yz - 5 (originally 6 but the music was wtf. liked the uniqueness of some scenes. Kow scene and scene with players runing was kewl. The red bar with text was unprofessional in da sense that everyone with a basic movie making program spams using it but it was professional in the sense it looked neater than other peoples texts)

Video
--------

BC TRAILER_0003

Meteor:
Total Score - 16.5
RedEyes - 5 (Has NO sound effects, plays too much sector compared to other modes, the blurrness at the end is shit)
Allie - 5.5 (Nice story, okay flow, no sound effects but the music makes up for it. Great ending, but still unprofessional video)
Yz - 6 (Liked the effects and the transing scene was pretty cool. Transitions were smooth but music didn't match game and some of the footage was boring and cliche~)

Video
--------

BoutCheetah Trailer

Nucleaon:
Total Score - 11.5
RedEyes - 4 (Too much unnecessary stuff, such as the modded smiley head, the beginning where he's entering cyberspace, no SOUND EFFECTS)
Allie - 4 (Nice altogether, zoom kills in some parts, flow is terrible)
Yz - 3.5 (was slow/boring for a while and some bits were kinda unrelated to a trailer. The only good bit was when it had the purple "Join the fight!" effect imo)

Video
--------

BC Trailer Final

Surgey:
Total Score - 8
RedEyes - 6 (Has sound effects, one major problem, it is 5 minutes long, and some parts get pretty repetative after awhile lol.)
Allie - 1 (Do we really want a pokemon skin representing BoutCheetah)
Yz - 1 (Pokemon Skin is unprofessional and too many mods)

Video
--------

Boutcheetah trailer

Lasercut:
Total Score - 7.5
RedEyes - 2 (All he did was get out fraps and press record, then added some text here and there.  No SOUND EFFECTS)
Allie - 3 (Overall bad video, somewhat cool flow at the end and nice graphic effects)
Yz - 2.5 (Originally 3.5 but the music was wtf. The only original scene was the end where the transitions matched with the music, other than that was boring.)

Video
--------

BoutCheetah - The Trailer

Leapman:
Total Score - 3
RedEyes - 3 (Beginning/End was decent, but the main part of it was terrible, no offence.)
Allie - 0 (Besides beginning/end, it was an entirely unfinished project. 0 for no effort)
Yz - 0 (looked like my ass - coulda been made a thousand times better if he didn't get lazy)

Video
--------

[BC Competition] Leapman's Entry

The winners are:
1. Cooky with 18/30 points.
2. Meteor with 16.5/30 points.
3. Nucleaon with 11.5/30 points.

PM us with your reward decisions. Regarding every entry, we might be in touch regarding what we want to do with the trailers. Don't run away now.

hawk5005

Congrats Cooky, loved the trailer. :P
The music in his video is Mind Heist - Zack Hemsey.

RedNeon

great vids
grats kewky as well as metero&nucnub  :)

Materger

Grats to the 1st, 2nd ,and 3rd place winners.

I lol'D at surgeys bvb part of me dying.

@Leapmans - I kinda liked it, but idk something was missing.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

antisickness

I didn't see this so I didn't enter ;-;

anyways, everyone had a good go at it and it's good to see the community giving something back to the game. I lyked mets for the hq-ness  ;D
gz erry1

Competitions are good. Is der another one soon?

Toast

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

mo9

August 15, 2012, 12:39:24 PM #7 Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 12:43:20 PM by mo9
loved cooky's and mete's
leepman's has a lot of potential like actually animating the game
needs textures though
i'm guessing if matt comes back he could help out with this sorta stuff
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Allie

Quote from: leapman on August 15, 2012, 12:27:12 PM
Congrats to the winners. But I wasn't lazy animating is a hard thing. People take 4-5 years making movies that last for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Its not that easy takes time...

You gave it in like a week and a half early without a slight attempt to texturize it, and didnt even bother matching music. It's unfinished, I call it lazy.

Iridion

meteor: -10000 because the only frame where theres me its him abusing trans on me

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

mo9

Quote from: Iridion on August 15, 2012, 01:16:45 PM
meteor: -10000 because the only frame where theres me its him abusing trans on me
omg me too
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Adamp

Nucleaon

^_^ I liked Metes. @surgey's vid I want that hp bar mod with the solar buster, looks awesome! :D

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Cooky

hooray!  :D  thanks for the great event and goodjob by all other competitors!

KillerPig

cooky get me perm member lololol

gratz nab

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-