June 29, 2024, 05:24:44 AMLatest Member: CarolBlace
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » First attempt at sig

First attempt at sig

Started by Xkiller712, August 15, 2012, 10:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xkiller712

August 16, 2012, 03:53:32 AM #15 Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 03:59:06 AM by Xkiller712
Quote from: Pokeh on August 15, 2012, 11:17:27 PM
10/10 i love it
lmfao

And thanks for the feedback everyone.  This wasn't me really trying a "sig" it was more of me experiencing with all of the blends/modifictaions.  When I am more familiar with GFX I will actually attempt to make a signature, as I have not read a single thing about tutorials (obviously).

Pokeh

First off, I'd like to compliment the fact that Luigi does look like he's trapped in his own mansion. You've got this amazing like ****ing 5D experience with him being stuck in this para-frame of time. His ****ing special attack in SSBB is similar to this masterpiece. Those bubbles are perfectly aligned with the focal point in the bottom right showing that you have a great artists prospective, along with what the bubbles represent and how they compliment the rest of the sig. He's like going through this nexus thread of time. The effects added on Luigi himself really bring out the idea.

Seriously, 10/10.

Materger

Idk what the heck poke is seeing, but never mind that, keep practicing and with time you will improve.
Good luck. ;P

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Adamp

just wow... and i thought my sigs were bad

Nucleaon

Quote from: Pokeh on August 16, 2012, 03:45:16 PM
First off, I'd like to compliment the fact that Luigi does look like he's trapped in his own mansion. You've got this amazing like ****ing 5D experience with him being stuck in this para-frame of time. His ****ing special attack in SSBB is similar to this masterpiece. Those bubbles are perfectly aligned with the focal point in the bottom right showing that you have a great artists prospective, along with what the bubbles represent and how they compliment the rest of the sig. He's like going through this nexus thread of time. The effects added on Luigi himself really bring out the idea.

Seriously, 10/10.

I'm 100% sure thats what we has doing. ::)

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Pokeh

Quote from: Nucleaon on August 16, 2012, 05:31:53 PM

Seriously, 10/10.

I'm 100% sure thats what we has doing. ::)

ur just mad hes better than you :3

123bomb123

Seriously, 10/10.

no wtf, ur gay fak u gayhomo like pig.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Pokeh

123bomb123

wow pokeh ur nob

i gonna break ur dreams of being a great gfx'er killerx20302

u need 2 stop because u know this is just bad. really bad. maybe you should just off yourself because it's that bad.

like for gfx its as bad as poke for music.

like it dont mix

maybe it's because ur using gimp when you should be using photoshop. ya ur like poke and using the wrong program

but even if you try the other program you still fail

so idk how to help you.

deviantart users must have scarred you for life with their artwork produced by Photoshop.

because.

Pokeh

dude i died listening to your beats :[

123bomb123

dude i dont even try to make beat anymore,

last 1 was fail h4h4.

because.

zomniethe4

Quote from: 123bomb123 on August 16, 2012, 06:21:54 PM

last 1 was fail h4h4.
they were all horrid, screeching in my earbud

Zom

qwerasdf2453

last 1 was fail h4h4.

sorry ur not even that good at making sigs either i bet... you cant ruin someones dream wtf.

Your a jerk dude like sht...
People are born with gifts I'm born talented.

123bomb123

Quote from: qwerasdf2453 on August 16, 2012, 06:50:34 PM

last 1 was fail h4h4.

sorry ur not even that good at making sigs either i bet... you cant ruin someones dream wtf.

Your a jerk dude like sht...

i make sig like gr8 guy.

Quote from: zomniethe4 on August 16, 2012, 06:49:36 PM

last 1 was fail h4h4.
they were all horrid, screeching in my earbud

>>>>>>ik>>>>>>

because.

qwerasdf2453

People are born with gifts I'm born talented.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-