June 16, 2024, 10:19:58 AMLatest Member: DemetriaCe
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » This has got to be a joke or something..

This has got to be a joke or something..

Started by Cooky, August 22, 2012, 12:54:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Cooky

Quote from: 123bomb123 on August 22, 2012, 02:46:28 AM
wat success!?

;D
;D ;D

you can stop now. your comments arent funny and just start trouble

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

VirusInject

wat success!?

;D
;D ;D
seriously... shut it.... not funny. get off the forums iff ur just gonna flam little kid.
IGN: ManaBlitz, iHateCreepuhz, -Pandah-(my wife's account}
------------------------------

16yr old me :)

mo9

are you saying i'm lame for finding it funny  ???

vv secks box

123bomb123

because.

Cooky

Zack66775

Great. We have a pvp match to finish tomorrow then ;)

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Rossbach

August 22, 2012, 03:33:15 AM #23 Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 08:43:17 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: VirusInject on August 22, 2012, 02:49:51 AM
wat success!?

;D
;D ;D
seriously... shut it.... not funny. get off the forums iff ur just gonna flam little kid.

Quote from: VirusInject on August 22, 2012, 02:49:51 AMseriously... shut it.... not funny. get off the forums iff ur just gonna flam little kid.

O look, it works for you also.  ::)

Quote from: Cooky on August 22, 2012, 01:00:51 AM
Quote from: Nucleaon on August 22, 2012, 12:59:28 AM
Shes a robot, she'll crush you.  ;D

but wouldnt a robot have perfect grammar?

Quote from: Selene on August 22, 2012, 12:56:52 AM
Even Bourcheetah its self

Quote from: Cooky on August 22, 2012, 12:58:11 AM
haha you so funny, you trying to start a flame war?

O look, that also works.  ::)

Now going onto the main subject.

Ross has gone over quite a bit of info, including some not released to anyone besides Ross and one other. (Your dum idea of putting a msn convo in paste bin which Ross happened to find.)

Anyways here is how Ross looks at it;

- Yes you were a immature kid in evo, and tbh you have changed for the better in BC.... Until you got demoted and starting raging like mad. This topic is an example of it, same with the others and some of the conversations you had with Tricky. However you do have a decent point to be mad about being demoted. Ross would be mad also, however in Ross' case he is not power hungry and does not care for staff. Thing is you keep blaming it on the fact that your computer was not working which happened to be the time you got demoted. However that is besides the point. Tbh you were just being played with / used. Allie told Ross many times in the past, you were just used to get at evo, and that is the true fact.

- The other fact is how power hungry you are. Ross won't talk much about the convo depending on how much the other person would want me to release the info, however referring to it, it has proof of you being power hungry.

- Thirdly is how much you can prove to Allie, Kenny, and even Tricky who is gaining in power fast, on how you are of use to them in terms of your moderator position. Think of it as a job, you have your role as a mod, besides the computer problems you rarely moderated, or did anything much of use. However Ross will agree you did do some positive things. The Sector race, yes that was good, same with the video. Well not really the video was boring but was still better than the others. Those were some useful things to put into the community. The sad part about it, is that you don't need to me a mod for it. Anyone could have done it, with enough support from Allie, Kenny, and Tricky. You could say that was merely extra in work, however you still have to pay attention to your main work, and that is moderating. Now as Ross said become he would not become staff. The reason is that Ross is a perfectionist and is highly committed towards what he does. He does not do some half-ass job, but does the whole deal above expectations. So for Ross, that is too much work, he does not have enough time or care to put that much effort in. How Ross acts atm is far more easy then trying to look "professional" in terms of Ross' standards. However when we look at you it reflects someone who is too deep in the water. This is true though for all the staff including Allie, Kenny, and even Tricky. This is why there are so many arguments against them being too unprofessional. They simply do not put enough effort into it. (By effort Ross means that they do not try to pretend / act to care as much as they should, with of coursed the biased things floating all over.) That is the reality, it can be hard work. Now going back to the water, you are the deepest for the staff. Probably around the same deepness as others, however you are just too deep, and don't put all the effort. Now going back to evo discussion above, Ross somewhat lied. Everything that happens in the past does reflect how people look at you today. If an employer asks you about your past, he is looking at how you were back in the past, and the fact that you did it once before, you may do it again.

So basically what Ross said above was the bottom line of why you were put as staff was to get back at evo. However you were given a chance to see how well you can cope. [insert reference to convo.] Don't get mad at Ross or blame him for anything he is saying here, as he is not the one to judge you on your performance in BC and whether or not you should be staff. You can complain you did do a lot of work, but that is not what Ross is to decide, it is based on the other 3 and their opinion. (/moving rage from Cooky onto them.) Now getting back on topic, you were watched to see how well you did, and like Ross said you did do some good things. However you still neglected other parts of your job as a moderator.

If anything is wrong in here on Ross' assumption on why you were demoted Allie and tricky should fix / correct what Ross said. This is by no means to put words into your mouth. Orrr, in this case putting down words for your reasons.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

mo9

you definitely don't do anything halfway O.O

vv secks box

Cooky

August 22, 2012, 03:40:30 AM #25 Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 03:42:12 AM by Cooky
Quote from: Rossbach on August 22, 2012, 03:33:15 AM
huge wall of text

wow Ross that was a very good post I am used to you just saying something like Slow  ::)  or Ross  ::) the only thing I disagree with is part about how I am 'raging' about being demoted. Thats not really true, all I have tried to do is defend myself. I see people taking shots at me and then I defend myself. If I was raging about it I would have made my own topic to come out and complain about it. Also, about the part about me being 'power hungry'.. let me just make it clear that I would rather be a nobody on BC then a GM on another private server.

Rossbach

August 22, 2012, 03:53:01 AM #26 Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 04:00:30 AM by Rossbach
Quote from: Cooky on August 22, 2012, 03:40:30 AM
Quote from: Rossbach on August 22, 2012, 03:33:15 AM
huge wall of text

wow Ross that was a very good post I am used to you just saying something like Slow  ::)  or Ross  ::) the only thing I disagree with is part about how I am 'raging' about being demoted. Thats not really true, all I have tried to do is defend myself. I see people taking shots at me and then I defend myself. If I was raging about it I would have made my own topic to come out and complain about it. Also, about the part about me being 'power hungry'.. let me just make it clear that I would rather be a nobody on BC then a GM on another private server.

Ross can do some good things if he tries.

About the raging, Ross does feel that you are a little an the "edgy side" on terms, however as Ross did say, he understands that you should be mad about being demoted. However if it was Ross, he would not be so "edgy about it". (*insert "**** move by Tricky."*) About the "power hungry," Ross is basing that on the convo you had. Won't go into details on the forum but you can add Ross on MSN if you care about it. The thing about the nobody on BC vs GM on another private (/ you limit it to just private /) server is nice, however then you should not be "fighting" so much for a higher position such as Mod / GM, and you should just enjoy your stay like Ross. Also just because you do care about BC more than other places does not mean that you do not want to be higher in the list in BC. Everyone wants to be there.

Annnd ofc this. ~  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Cooky

Quote from: Rossbach on August 22, 2012, 03:53:01 AM
lots of stuff

just said 'another private server' cause i didnt want to say the name of it because i dont want to advertise other servers  :-\
also go ahead add me on MSN [email protected]

also a lot has changed since that conversation your talking about

123bomb123

because.

Cooky

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024