June 01, 2024, 04:08:43 AMLatest Member: JosephKax
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Something I don't understand

Something I don't understand

Started by Bashie, September 07, 2012, 05:21:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

We're aware of that... and the majority of us didn't respond because it had nothing to do with us. You're generalizing, and that's not really fair >.>
DISCORD killyzkill

hawk5005

That whole thread was one big joke.
Nobody took it seriously and it was only being spammed by people mocking it.
Before Allie locked it, I gave a final warning to everyone to stop taking the thread as a joke, they continued so Allie locked it.
In the end Corr was the reason the thread was locked, not us.

Bashie

Quote from: Yz on September 07, 2012, 03:27:07 PM
We're aware of that... and the majority of us didn't respond because it had nothing to do with us. You're generalizing, and that's not really fair >.>

Be more specific. What are you aware of, and what had nothing to do with "us"? I don't know who you're referring to. And how am I generalizing?

Quote from: hawk5005 on September 07, 2012, 03:41:17 PM
Before Allie locked it, I gave a final warning to everyone to stop taking the thread as a joke, they continued so Allie locked it.

That's demonstrably wrong. People DID take a seriously. It was only at the end that people got a little crazy with their comparisons being the sole content of their posts. In fact, I remember you saying that people should not "transform it" into a joke. I admit that the posts after yours were a bit iffy, and I could see people being banned or given warning or whatever system of demerits you have going around here, but locking the topic just seems strange to me.

Xx Itz Ian

it's the same as blocking somebody ingame, which was as i remember from Johnny like one of the worst things you can do.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Corr

I look it seriously, censorship should not happen in a game like this, albeit, some words yes, but what I posted as an example was the same as what Selene posted. Stupid names are being censored for STUPID reasons. Hence why I countered, thread didn't get locked because of me, it got locked because you ran out of things to say which killed your arguement.

Mods lock threads for 2 reasons:

They can't debate with the player base so they need to get the last word by locking.
They're power hungry.
Their is no reason for said thread.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

123bomb123

Quote from: Corr on September 08, 2012, 02:00:29 AM
Their is no reason for said thread.

Why do you always use the wrong 'There'?

::)
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Corr

Skipped that lesson.

XD There, you happy now?! :P

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Iridion

replying to such thread by giving fault to anyone else is not professional

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

hawk5005

Quote from: Corr on September 08, 2012, 02:00:29 AMMods lock threads for 2 reasons:

1. They can't debate with the player base so they need to get the last word by locking.
2. They're power hungry.
3. Their is no reason for said thread.
Yup, 2 reasons.
That thread was a rant transformed into a joke by people like you.
I gave a final warning to everyone to stop mocking the thread, but you continued to reply in the same way.
Why would the thread not be locked?
People like you would keep replying with stupid reasons only to look cool, stupid reasons that wouldn't be taken into consideration, making the whole thread spam.

You're directing all this at me, why, I don't know. I directed it on you because after my warning killerpig stopped, instead you continued posting in the same way.

HyperShadic6

September 08, 2012, 07:44:57 AM #24 Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 07:50:07 AM by HyperShadic6

I agree with Corr on the first part

Yz

Quote from: HyperShadic6 on September 08, 2012, 07:44:57 AM
Actually it was closed because it wasnt worth debating Grim...
I agree with Corr

Wrong. Read posts before you post yourself >_>
DISCORD killyzkill

HyperShadic6

Xx Itz Ian

just open the post and let us debate, if people keep trolling the thread give them warn status.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yz

The "trolling" that was happening still contributed, but at the same time was just an opening for hundreds of useless replies. The arguments were on-topic but were crammed with off-topic statements that would just lure other people into arguing with the off-topic stuff.. plus like I said the debate was basically just everyone saying "we dont want this we dont want that". That's not rly a debate.
DISCORD killyzkill

Santa

September 08, 2012, 08:51:55 AM #29 Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 08:54:17 AM by Santa
y is everyone always so srs

everytime i read something here i see you guy's faces like dis:

makes me sad  :'(

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-